• Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
http://niketalk.com/t/643732/nt-official-sushi-appreciation-thread

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Need to learn how to make my own sushi.

Have the book and items on my wishlist, but not the will power.

Last edited:
Sushi trash that's not a man meal you can't even get full eating that. It's like eating a bag of air

If you from NY and you can eat sushi for dinner, then we already know the type of man you are.

And that's a real statement. Ask Shotta.

might have to take this to general with its own thread and a poll. i am curious to see how other ppl react to that pizza lol that one thread was dying out when i posted 

seems like its foreign to Nters iunno why. wonder if its just them 2 restaurants here that make it it but i doubt it
we got a place e up here that makes their pizza with the sauce on top but the sauce doesn't look like it's from chef boyardee and the crust isn't cardboard

Last edited:
its hilarious honestly do you not know these pizza places are as Italian as they can be ? 

cardboard crust ? chef boyardee sauce ?

in fact as stick mentioned the one restaurant has been winning awards for its pizza 
cache_13264910.jpg

but ima let yall keep cooking with the corny jokes lol 

Last edited:
also if anyone still plays 2k Pro-Am lmk ive been on recently with 3 homies cooking. PG/PF/C need a 2/3 

currently 169-57 

getting frustrating with the computer tho lol

its hilarious honestly do you not know these pizza places are as Italian as they can be ? 

in fact as stick mentioned the one restaurant has been winning awards for its pizza 
cache_13264910.jpg

Boi.

You still in here trynna sell this "pizza"? You got family who owns this easy bake oven quality pizza you trynna convince us would fill anyone's stomach over the age of 9?

Tbh it looks like a decent side dish to replace some breadsticks but I ain't accepting that as a real pizza.

Famb, don't come in here talmbout italians if you're posting this. Niccolò Machiavelli did not die for this b.

CA running the americanized sushi game :pimp:

Sushi trash that's not a man meal you can't even get full eating that. It's like eating a bag of air

Meth PM'd. This is blasphemy.

Catch me at a Sushi Restaurant tearing up a roll and some sashimi b.

$30+ meal and you'll be hungry after.

$25 for quality lean protein in delicious sashimi form, dipped in some soy sauce and maybe some wasabi for a kick, then you get started on the roll and fill up on the carbs from the rice and extra protein on top of the roll with sauces and flavors..

=

You're trippin b.

When I went to NY I wouldn't eat at any of the restaurants cause they all dirty and prolly got rats in the cupboards.

$25 for quality lean protein in delicious sashimi form, dipped in some soy sauce and maybe some wasabi for a kick, then you get started on the roll and fill up on the carbs from the rice and extra protein on top of the roll with sauces and flavors..

=

You're trippin b.

When I went to NY I wouldn't eat at any of the restaurants cause they all dirty and prolly got rats in the cupboards.
that's what makes everything so good. if a Chinese place is clean, I'd bet money the one that failed a health inspection tastes better... and that's literally from experience

cache_13264910.jpg

but ima let yall keep cooking with the corny jokes lol 
stick to your cheeze from a can hoagie

406356_10150996394829482_1709645115_n.jpg

=

You're trippin b.

That sun in Cali be frying y'all brain

I can get quality protein for $1.79 from trader joes. It's a can of tuna some seasoning and trader Joe Siracha ranch dressing on toasted multi grain. You just wasted about 20 more bucks than me

Back
Top Bottom