• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You lucky my xboxclips not showing up dark camo guy
last night i was trying to do some research and really couldnt find nothing, i went to my clips and realized the ones that werent getting uploaded to xbox i had to do myself which takes 3 seconds. Just curious as to why its not doing it from the start gonna go home later and see if its a setting maybe. got me lost lol 

goto clips and it will tell you to upload. 

then once you do that theyll be avail to see on xboxdvr

last night i was trying to do some research and really couldnt find nothing, i went to my clips and realized the ones that werent getting uploaded to xbox i had to do myself which takes 3 seconds. Just curious as to why its not doing it from the start gonna go home later and see if its a setting maybe. got me lost lol 

goto clips and it will tell you to upload. 

then once you do that theyll be avail to see on xboxdvr

On your xbox or the website?

Santuccis-pizzaolympics.jpg

ahhh sooo gooood !!

look how delicious that looks
what type of tomfoolery is this 
mean.gif

from the xbox 

once you click on the clip youll see on the right hand side"upload to xbox live" something along them lines, i cant remeber exactly what it read lol

tired.gif
roll.gif

that was the first picture to pop up in google under santuccis lol was lazy 

let be honest fellas is it cause yall aint used to the cheese being under? i know yall seen squared (sicilian pizza) before 

Its just different i guess. Id bet anything tho if you tried it youd enjoy it, **** open up shop in cali and watch the business BOOM 

yall acting like your elementary and school lunches aint have those nasty *** rectagular elios pizzas they was servin back in the day.

I think if I could contribute one thing to the Gears of War franchise, it would be to speed up the animations a little bit to make the game a little more fluid.. rolling, jumping, how long it takes you to stand up and be able to shoot.

I know it's a part of the game and probably what keeps it balanced but I think Gears would be :smokin if it was a little faster.

I know what you mean, I think gears 4 is pretty fast compared to the past ones, even 3 a tad bit faster but I get you

Speaking of Far Cry the other day, did anyone play/finish Primal?

Thoughts/Reviews?

since i just downlaoded battle field, even though i thought i got the premium i cant do any of the premium things. plus i have no scopes or new weapons..... le sigh

Back
Top Bottom