Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Santuccis-pizzaolympics.jpg

ahhh sooo gooood !!

look how delicious that looks

Son.

How you gonna come in here with that graham cracker crust and some ketchup on top? And yall have the audacity to call that pizza tho?

Lookin like a middle school "pizza day" lunch. :smh:

Can confirm

poverty pizza :x

I guess you don't have to know the most about something to be able to tell when it's a bad example of it. :lol:

What would you guys say Cali is knowledgeable on when it comes to food?

I guess you don't have to know the most about something to be able to tell when it's a bad example of it. :lol:

What would you guys say Cali is knowledgeable on when it comes to food?

haha true that

I know sushi is super wide spread, but I would give Cali heads the knowledge on Sushi, Tacos/mexicali foods, Korean/Vietnamese, probably more but thats what comes to mind right now

That Philly pizza looks like bunz... but Cali talking about pizza = Utah talking about lobster. Wouldn't know the first thing about it :lol:
If there was a half rep button you would deserve one for this :pimp:.

But that's not "Philly Pizza" :lol:. Just a way a certain restaurant here happens to make their pies. Which also happens to be delicious. The rest of our "regular" pizza is also delicious.

Last edited:
That Philly pizza looks like bunz... but Cali talking about pizza = Utah talking about lobster. Wouldn't know the first thing about it :lol:

But that's not "Philly Pizza" :lol:. Just a way a certain restaurant here happens to make their pies. Which also happens to be delicious. the rest of our "regular" pizza is also delicious.

haha good to know. Id actually be very down to try that someday, whats the name of the joint that makes it that way?
People always talk about how crappy Sicilian style looks too, and then when they try it its whole other story

But that's not "Philly Pizza" :lol:. Just a way a certain restaurant here happens to make their pies. Which also happens to be delicious. the rest of our "regular" pizza is also delicious.

haha good to know. Id actually be very down to try that someday, whats the name of the joint that makes it that way?
People always talk about how crappy Sicilian style looks too, and then when they try it its whole other story
That looks to me like Santucci's.

Stogie Joe's also makes a similar pie which always wins awards.

You guys (or 'yous' as we say in Philly) really aren't gonna respect the opinion on Pizza from guys named Pizzo and Piscitelli? :lol:

"Poverty pizza" and "mid school lunch pizza" would be them $1 slices in NY stop playing 

Cali guys out here talking nonsense who prolly order from papa johns and pizza hut 
roll.gif
cmon fam 

but yes thats a pic from santuccis 
smokin.gif

got busy at work lol good look @Nickthestick91

"Poverty pizza" and "mid school lunch pizza" would be them $1 slices in NY stop playing 

Cali guys out here talking nonsense who prolly order from papa johns and pizza hut :rofl: cmon fam 

but yes thats a pic from santuccis :smokin

Famb at this point,

Round Table >>> that clearance aisle off-brand frozen pizza you posted.

Cali guys out here talking nonsense who prolly order from papa johns and pizza hut 
roll.gif
cmon fam 

but yes thats a pic from santuccis 
smokin.gif

Famb at this point,

Round Table >>> that clearance aisle off-brand frozen pizza you posted.
HOLD UP 

20120418-202297-Round-Table-Pizza-Triple-Play-Pepperoni.JPG

This what you eat ? 
roll.gif
Where the crust at fam. **** looks greasy as hell

you even click on the link stick provided ? frozen pizza ahaha

you gotta be joking right ? 

:rofl:

I ain't clickin the link cause if I wanted to see garbage I'd just ask Jules for a recent highlight reel of his.

And yessir, that's what your pizza is beneath. Do you understand it now? :lol:

Cali guys out here talking nonsense who prolly order from papa johns and pizza hut :rofl: cmon fam 

but yes thats a pic from santuccis :smokin

Pizza hut is lit famb

U lucky meth aint block u from the thread for posting that solidified menstrual cycle lookin garbage

roll.gif
roll.gif
made me spit my drink out fam was not expecting that damn Juels. Thread is gold, if this was reddit youd get a gold for that comment 

might have to take this to general with its own thread and a poll. i am curious to see how other ppl react to that pizza lol that one thread was dying out when i posted 

seems like its foreign to Nters iunno why. wonder if its just them 2 restaurants here that make it it but i doubt it

Not sure if I should tell you not to do it cause you'll embarrass yourself

Or to do it because it's my birthday and the LULz will be legendary.

RIP Pizzo

might have to take this to general with its own thread and a poll. i am curious to see how other ppl react to that pizza lol that one thread was dying out when i posted 

seems like its foreign to Nters iunno why. wonder if its just them 2 restaurants here that make it it but i doubt it

:lol: honestly the title of this thread should be the official xbox one party chat :rofl:

:lol: honestly the title of this thread should be the official xbox one party chat :rofl:

I'm on board for this. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom