Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
That game needs a lot more than private matches to fix it's pvp issues.

They don't even know how to balance weapons.

Dudes is going to cheese on those private matches to beat those PvP quests.

Like for the chaperone.

Got my Chaperone though :D

So who want these hands in destiny now? Spike? Memph? DJphoto? F it the whole thread can get it.....

Bro seriously. Everyone thinks destiny is garbage.

We not joking around when we say it in here. The game sucks. Nobody plays it but you man.

We not joking around when we say it in here. The game sucks. Nobody plays it but you man.
I guess millions of players that play it everyday think its trash too right? People fear what they dont understand hate what they cant conquer.

no wonder u say everything is trash except trash itself

Yall say it trash but ive been asking to play any game vs any of you but nothing yall scared its kool ill sip this tea

Imma look like a bully beating up on a lil kid with no thumbs famb? Nah I'm better than that.

Nah let my girl start school, imma start gaming again and I'll catch you on there so you can get your shoulders clapped b.

Imma look like a bully beating up on a lil kid with no thumbs famb? Nah I'm better than that.

Nah let my girl start school, imma start gaming again and I'll catch you on there so you can get your shoulders clapped b.

Excuses all i hear now he needs practice time :smh:

I guess millions of players that play it everyday think its trash too right? People fear what they dont understand hate what they cant conquer.
If someone were to say COD was good because millions of people play it everyday most would say FOH but all of a sudden Destiny is the greatest game ever because millions of people play it daily?

Last edited:
If someone were to say COD was good because millions of people play it everyday most would say FOH but all of a sudden Destiny is the greatest game ever because millions of people play it daily?

You mad? Settle it with the sticks? Oh you scared too

Jules out here trynna challenge everyone in Destiny cause he knows aint nobody gonna get on that garbage can :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom