Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

roll.gif
 yall killing me bro

The Destiny slander
mean.gif

The gawd game... sent to us from the heavens.

mean.gif

Dudes is in denial @@JulesLives
mean.gif

I still play too.

And as I stated before it's the most played game this gen that's held the largest userbase since release.

I think only Halo 3 held the largest community for the longest time like 3-5 years I believe then it went down after Halo Reach released, but was still going strong though because everyone hated Reach and went back to Halo 3.

I was a hater too until I got hooked
laugh.gif
the current state of the game is kakaaaaa and if you cant admit that then youre blind.

Of all people... they guy that showed me the ropes with Destiny
mean.gif

You and @bigj505 helped me a lot with Destiny.

One turned on Destiny and went to Rocket League and took the other with him to play that hot pile of trash called Overwatch.
Hopefully you both be back for Rise of Iron though
nerd.gif
because it's looking like just me and JJ at the moment
I prolly will be depending on how many of my friends grab it.

I prolly will be depending on how many of my friends grab it.
This is the problem with Destiny.  The game can't stand on its own.

When friends stop playing you realize quickly how boring and repetitive it is to run the same raid 20 times.

Other games are just enjoyable and can be fun if your friends aren't playing it.

This is the problem with Destiny.  The game can't stand on its own.
When friends stop playing you realize quickly how boring and repetitive it is to run the same raid 20 times.

Other games are just enjoyable and can be fun if your friends aren't playing it.

I play solo try again muthasucka

Of all people... they guy that showed me the ropes with Destiny :smh:

You and @bigj505 helped me a lot with Destiny.

One turned on Destiny and went to Rocket League and took the other with him to play that hot pile of trash called Overwatch.

Hopefully you both be back for Rise of Iron though :nerd: because it's looking like just me and JJ at the moment

Smh and me broski

When you can't even have an objective opinion about something you might be a full blown addict.

You know you want to put that Destiny crack pipe down.

My friends been trying to get me back on Destiny after I quit it right after Taken King came out. Private matches is what will bring me back, the story mode is fun and what not but I always had more fun in Crucible. I aint got time to grind the raid for 4 hrs a night and crap no more.

Now he reaches for jokes. Try again my friend. Btw i just startedback playing destiny 2 days ago after months of not playing it so you drug addict idea is null and void.

Bruh, all we've been saying this whole time is the game hasn't been worth playing most of this year. Now you admit you haven't been playing it either.

Bruh, all we've been saying this whole time is the game hasn't been worth playing most of this year. Now you admit you haven't been playing it either.

Not because of the game. I do play other stuff broski. Whats your game if choice? I feel like you need a good washing too.

Last edited:
Yo I'm down for some Arena matches.  Need a reason to jump back into this game lol.

GT is RedBLOODEDKing

What? lol can't say that I am bruv.
I'm good... I have a COD player talking about K/D in Battlefield.
Play your arcades man, you're good.
You're a beast bro. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

What? lol can't say that I am bruv.
I'm good... I have a COD player talking about K/D in Battlefield.
Play your arcades man, you're good.
You're a beast bro. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Famb.. we homies. We both from Cali. It's all love. We finna cook in BF. Trust.

But you're justifying your bad stats by saying I play COD. :stoneface:

COD player = I can't tell bad stats when I see them? Cmonnnn

Not at all.
COD player means you play a very different game than BF and how it's played. Could my K/D be better since that is what was mostly focused on? Sure, that's not what I was focusing on. To add if you had asked me before you posted my stats I would have never known, because that's not what you are focused on in BF. If that's what's important to you, I can dig it. It's understandable because that's how you are used to playing. K/D matters.

It's no rub on me, I found yesterday hilarious so no worries. Don't have to premise it.

ItO is right BF isnt run and gun. Everyone has their jobs. And not many people play TDM.
Playing rush or conquest is where its truly at.

There have been matches in BF where i sat in a helicopter for all 20 mins of the match repairing it and having people spawn on me to drop them off at locations.

Theres been matches where ive stayed behind and healed people as the medic.

I feel like only sniper players are who u should be looking at to have a great K/D ratio in BF

Back
Top Bottom