Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

You got BO3?
jules just back down now.

spike is actually decent cod
laugh.gif
He asked for it though.  Popcorn ready, I want to see this.

Everybody wanna play me til they find out I don't play by these stupid basic rules with cheap guns and bs.

If we play, it's either TDM with the same natural bans as Arena (in case he doesn't play SnD) or SnD Arena rules.

If you're down for the Arena ruleset of natural bans (cheap guns are mainly gone and some cheap attachments banned as well) then we can run TDM or SnD.

Get it and come catch these hands b.
Will dl tonight weekends good for you? Cause i kno you wont be up when i get on at nights.

If you're down for the Arena ruleset of natural bans (cheap guns are mainly gone and some cheap attachments banned as well) then we can run TDM or SnD.

Get it and come catch these hands b.
Will dl tonight weekends good for you? Cause i kno you wont be up when i get on at nights.

Yep let's do this Saturday night.

Get your practice in b.

Let me know if you want to run SnD or TDM.

FYI TDM will be much slower.

lol I'm so confused by what you just posted iYen.

This BF1 commentary is hilarious.

The Destiny slander :smh:

The gawd game... sent to us from the heavens.

:smh:

Dudes is in denial Warmachine85 Warmachine85 :smh:

I still play too.

And as I stated before it's the most played game this gen that's held the largest userbase since release.

I think only Halo 3 held the largest community for the longest time like 3-5 years I believe then it went down after Halo Reach released, but was still going strong though because everyone hated Reach and went back to Halo 3.

I was a hater too until I got hooked :lol:

Dudes is in denial Warmachine85 Warmachine85 :smh:

I still play too.

And as I stated before it's the most played game this gen that's held the largest userbase since release.

I think only Halo 3 held the largest community for the longest time like 3-5 years I believe then it went down after Halo Reach released, but was still going strong though because everyone hated Reach and went back to Halo 3.

Sips tea *ahhhhhhhhhh*

roll.gif
 yall killing me bro
The Destiny slander
mean.gif

mean.gif

Dudes is in denial @JulesLives
mean.gif

I still play too.

I was a hater too until I got hooked
laugh.gif
the current state of the game is kakaaaaa and if you cant admit that then youre blind.

:rofl:  yall killing me bro

Dudes is in denial [@=/u/99579/JulesLives]@JulesLives[/@] :smh:

I still play too.

the current state of the game is kakaaaaa and if you cant admit that then youre blind.

Of all people... they guy that showed me the ropes with Destiny :smh:

You and @bigj505 helped me a lot with Destiny.

One turned on Destiny and went to Rocket League and took the other with him to play that hot pile of trash called Overwatch.

Hopefully you both be back for Rise of Iron though :nerd: because it's looking like just me and JJ at the moment

Back
Top Bottom