Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Bruh how u talking about realism and you play COD?

Never heard of ghost and quick hands in the battle field.

Oh here we go now

Arcade game, unrealistic, how can you take bullets and not die like that, my name's shotta and I can't kill anyone in core, etc. etc.
cod is poop tho

What if I told you it's poop that came out of the girl in your avy? Does that help? :nerd:
don't care, wood nail it anyway

Live graphics are GOAT compared to 2k... Hahahahahahahaha
son, some of the shoes look like they were made for club feet, where's that pic of the dude wearin the wing it 2s wit Drake. that's how they literally look :lol:

i see you've been training hard while I've been gone 
Lmao i seen you running a nightfall yesterday un back
pimp.gif
I was with my friends bcos we were bored, i actually enjoyed it then my friend left bcos he died twice and pulled us to orbit 
mean.gif

Can someone explain to me why my One S is testing at 4.5 MBPS but my PS4 is getting 15 (while connected to the guest network) and my MBP is getting 75 over wi-fi?

This makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
Outside of batmobile and lack of boss fights, Arkham Knight was :smokin

I'm gonna get that Season of Infamy DLC one day

Welp, they ruined Titanfall

Oh well. I guess that makes my fall MP line up easier. Now I just need gears to deliver

Welp, they ruined Titanfall

Oh well. I guess that makes my fall MP line up easier. Now I just need gears to deliver
How?

I'm not checking out the beta. I'd rather wait for the full version.

- time to kill has been drastically reduced. It's at COd levels now. 2 shots and your done. Previously you could take hits and escape. In TF2 if you get hit your dead

- less emphasis on Titans

- more emphasis on pilot vs pilot.

- -removal of AI. I heard on Gaf that Attrition is out and the only mode that will have AI is bounty. That's like taking Conquest out of Battlefield and promoting normal TD

- no Titan timer. It used to run down the more ai and player kills you got

- movement feels slower

- no custom Titans. I should be able to take a strider class and add a flame gun to it etc.

- no burn cards

- got rid of rodeo ing Titans. Part of the fun was hopping on and taking the cap off. Popping a few shots making the pilot leave the Titan. Then killing them

- things like Stim and walk hang have been changed

-the loadouts got screwed up. You have to choose between a Titan weapon and a secondary normal weapon. Not both

I think I'll equate it to, I'm expecting Modern warfare 2 after playing COD4. But instead this is like getting World at War or Black Ops 1. It feels Like the B team is giving their interpretation on the series, when I really want the A series

Last edited:
- time to kill has been drastically reduced. It's at COd levels now. 2 shots and your done. Previously you could take hits and escape. In TF2 if you get hit your dead

- less emphasis on Titans

- more emphasis on pilot vs pilot.

- -removal of AI. I heard on Gaf that Attrition is out and the only mode that will have AI is bounty. That's like taking Conquest out of Battlefield and promoting normal TD

- no Titan timer. It used to run down the more ai and player kills you got

- movement feels slower

- no custom Titans. I should be able to take a strider class and add a flame gun to it etc.

- no burn cards

- got rid of rodeo ing Titans. Part of the fun was hopping on and taking the cap off. Popping a few shots making the pilot leave the Titan. Then killing them

- things like Stim and walk hang have been changed

-the loadouts got screwed up. You have to choose between a Titan weapon and a secondary normal weapon. Not both

I think I'll equate it to, I'm expecting Modern warfare 2 after playing COD4. But instead this is like getting World at War or Black Ops 1. It feels Like the B team is giving their interpretation on the series, when I really want the A series
dissapointing to read.

Looks like TF1 remains the top fps for me.

Outside of batmobile and lack of boss fights, Arkham Knight was :smokin

I'm gonna get that Season of Infamy DLC one day

Funny all this Batman talk has come up today, since I just finally got around to 100%-ing my play through last night

I actually thought the Batmobile was really fun to drive around. It was a little disappointing how many Bosses and side missions not only required the tank-mode, but the boss fight itself was a tank battle. I could have done without that, but overall I thought the game was excellent, and equally enjoyable to Arkham City

A-City and A-Knight each had some elements that were better than the other. In particular I loved the way the GCPD slowly filled up with villains and souvenirs from your missions. AA remains my most memorable of the franchise tho, but all 4 have been excellent games and well worth the price

Most importantly though, I'll always appreciate A-Knight because it allowed me to finally wear this - and drive this....

View media item 2138894

I played one match in TF2. Something feels off but I'm not sure what it is. The first thing I noticed was that short TTK. I felt like I was dead before I even realized I was taking damage. The gameplay is legit and I like it over BLOPS 3. I could see myself copping for $40 or less.

Back
Top Bottom