• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
View media item 2143096
was gonna head to gamestop to buy the new madden to get my fix for football til the season starts and then I realized they were doing a extra 20% towards trade ins.

so I rounded up all the stuff I don't use like my Wii u which I basically bought for smash brothers. a 3ds that I was using to commute for my old job and a bunch of games I haven't touched.

lol ended up paying $36 out of pocket for the bundle.

I really love the interface, I missed that by having a ps4. but IMO the controller doesn't even come close to the ps4 remote

Clearly he isn't a man. It's ok I remember life before puberty

School me on mixamps :nerd:.

It's what goes between your console and your headset.

It originally just balanced your game sound and voice chat levels as well as Master Volume, but now I believe they transfer the sound from your Xbox to Dolby Digital 7.1 Surround Sound and added tons of new features.

My A40TR MixAmp has 4 EQ presets that you can leave stock or customize to custom EQ presets through your computer. When I plug my mixamp into the computer I can also customize the noise gate, mic sensitivity, etc. All sorts of settings in that application since the mixamp is all digital.

There's also a streamport on the TR mixamp so you can plug in to your stream and get everything that's going through your mixamp to go to your stream sound. :pimp:

And an AUX port so you can plug in and play music into the mixamp and listen to music while you play as well.

View media item 2143310

Last edited:
Thanks, I may have to cop. I'm not a huge fan of my Beaches. They don't have dedicated chat/game volumes :smh:. And aren't too comfy either.

Last edited:
Thanks, I may have to cop. I'm not a huge fan of my Beaches. They don't have dedicated chat/game volumes :smh:. And aren't too comfy either.

Also, idk if your turtle beaches plug into the controller or not, but with the A40TR's, you don't have to plug into your controller at all. It's :pimp:

First off, welcomed to the [Se]Xbox family

Now to your controversial comment, by PS4 remote do you mean the PS4 universal remote? Or the child sized controller where my thumbs hit each other when I try to play shooters?
Step ya hand game up pa

But u not better than Xbox players on shooters we play together

And on most days I'm top on NT on UC 4
Man NT be getting washed together, I do so much better solo :lol:

Who getting that madden work tonight? ??

Thanks shotta ill check. The volume in after glow sucks. I can hear people loud and clear but the actual game sound isnt loud at all

Here you go, my good deed for the day. Maybe I'll hit lotto later

http://gr.pn/2bocQWf

Not today.

They are cheaper on Amazon lol.

$22.44 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Melee-Headphone-Black-Xbox/dp/B00E1L7836

I had these same Polks for like since the XB1 released and they're good and holding up good. When you order them contact Polk and they'll send you a free boom mic because I've read that without it speaking into the headphones sucks the speaker thing is connected to the right ear headphone so it's not at close to your mouth.

I ended up buying the V-Moda boom mic and now it's legit. Word to my mans and em @JEWSEEJAY and antidope antidope Astro's are cool and all, but I didn't think it was necessary to spend that much on headsets. Not knocking others that has them, but I only really play Halo and Destiny and maybe some COD here and there.
Paying console prices/more than the games themselves cost for a headset to sit in a chair in your house and casually game. Fools and their money dog.

Last edited:
When you have a wife or girl who aint trying to hear your surround sound madden/cod/gears/destiny/battlefield/overwatch playing. Its needed

Btw. You can still play online with a different gamer tag on your system right....evem if you bought the xbox live for your og name?

First off, welcomed to the [Se]Xbox family

Now to your controversial comment, by PS4 remote do you mean the PS4 universal remote? Or the child sized controller where my thumbs hit each other when I try to play shooters?
Step ya hand game up pa

But u not better than Xbox players on shooters we play together

And on most days I'm top on NT on UC 4
Man NT be getting washed together, I do so much better solo :lol:

Last run was rough [emoji]128557[/emoji] But we enjoyed it weird enough

Who getting that madden work tonight? ??

Thanks shotta ill check. The volume in after glow sucks. I can hear people loud and clear but the actual game sound isnt loud at all

Not today.

They are cheaper on Amazon lol.

$22.44 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Melee-Headphone-Black-Xbox/dp/B00E1L7836

I had these same Polks for like since the XB1 released and they're good and holding up good. When you order them contact Polk and they'll send you a free boom mic because I've read that without it speaking into the headphones sucks the speaker thing is connected to the right ear headphone so it's not at close to your mouth.

I ended up buying the V-Moda boom mic and now it's legit. Word to my mans and em @JEWSEEJAY and antidope antidope Astro's are cool and all, but I didn't think it was necessary to spend that much on headsets. Not knocking others that has them, but I only really play Halo and Destiny and maybe some COD here and there.
Paying console prices/more than the games themselves cost for a headset to sit in a chair in your house and casually game. Fools and their money dog.

Would you pay Astro prices if it was for a working version of MCC ?

The headset makes the experience imo the headset in box doesn't give the proper gaming atmosphere also as mentioned having people around you in the crib when I was single living alone a crappy headset works with a decent surround sound but now I need to tune my girl out lol

We out here spending $200+ on headsets to play Destiny and Madden
pimp.gif
We gotta watch the way we spend.

Niketalk might get mad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom