• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Background music now works on Xbox

If u have Pandora presently delete it. then search in the store for it and download the one with the icon is just "P" then boom. 

BF1 beta is good. Love sniping in this game :pimp:
Any of y'all played the new Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC yet? I'm still finishing up Fallout New Vegas atm

I need the info again on the gamertag situation I found one I would use that is old and hasn't been online in forever

BF1 beta is good. Love sniping in this game :pimp:
Any of y'all played the new Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC yet? I'm still finishing up Fallout New Vegas atm

Playing Nuka World on PC and I'm really enjoying it. I'll give a spoiler free review once I'm done.

FmrKAbL.jpg

EhfZ5A4.jpg

WcCNMRC.jpg

Last edited:
Downloaded the Battlefield 1 Beta and so far I've only seen the "Failed to Connect to EA Online" screen.

Last edited:
My thoughts on the Beta so far are that its an incredible experience that has fulfilled pretty much all my expectations. I
just hope that between now and Oct 21, EA adds a little more interactivity beyond "Press X to Connect", because that could get a little stale after a 6-8 months, maybe DLC season pass will include an option to "Press A to Connect", but thats probably asking too much from DICE

My thoughts on the Beta so far are that its an incredible experience that has fulfilled pretty much all my expectations. I
just hope that between now and Oct 21, EA adds a little more interactivity beyond "Press X to Connect", because that could get a little stale after a 6-8 months, maybe DLC season pass will include an option to "Press A to Connect", but thats probably asking too much from DICE

LOL!!!!!

I'm not sure how quickly they are going to add those new features but their social media team is pretty busy with posts like this.

sucks that so many people are having a hard time playing BF 1. I connected w/ no issue.

Game crashed on game 3 i think and was done :lol:

On WiFi in downloading at 6-9 mb/s. Wired 35-50 (45. Average.) Does this mean if i stay wired my online gaming would be better too. I dont really deel im lagging on games tho

Back
Top Bottom