Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Despite the server nonsense from yesterday, Ive been able to put in a good number of hours into BF1
Overall, Ive been having lots of fun, so I think this will be a cop for me, possibly day 1

Details:
- The player movement feels pretty sluggish, and not just the look-sensitivity which needs to be dialed way up
Is this how BF4 was? I haven't played since BF3 which is was not a fan of

- The various piloting controls feel way more intuitive then I remember them being on BF3.
Flying the plain is pretty natural and easy. Good change

- The Conquest map was overrun by snipers. This may be a feature of this particular map being so good for snipers, but I hope the full game balances this better.
Maybe some of the unlockables and Mods will make the close-range weapons feel more efficient. But for now, I find the Medic's Semi-auto rifle to be my best choice for mid-range success

- The graphics are great, especially considering this is a Xbox Beta, no longer. And the gameplay itself was pretty clean, with only occasional mini lagging. Only problem was getting in the server to begin with

Pretty much agree with your assessment. I understand that a sniper should be able to push your wig back from long distance but in terms of balancing, I really hope there are other weapons or mods which make the close to mid range weapons more effective. Maybe cap the number of snipers?

I really hope the graphics deliver in the final version. I dont think this game looks that great on PC and Xbox; however, I will reserve my final judgement for the release copy.

At this point, there really isnt anything that made me go WOW. This might not be a day 1 cop for me.

BF1 is everything I hoped for. Sniping has never felt better in a Battlefield game 
pimp.gif

^ that might actually be a bad thing.
It's not too over the top imo, though this map is obviously favored towards them. The great weapon sounds and feel of the sniper just feels very satisfying. The medic class' guns seem pretty underpowered in comparison to the others though. I'll probably go with support as my main class when the full game releases.

anyone can help? I can't seem to get past main menu screen. it kicks me back to dashboard saying to close window and says it took too long to start

Are conquest and rush the most popular Battlefield game modes or something?

So far this beta hasn't been much fun to me.  Just a bunch of dudes camping in vehicles mowing down people at distance.

The Assault or Medic class doesn't seem to fit a lot of the engagements I've been in and everybody on the other team are snipers.

I'm going to give it another try tonight but so far I'm still not a fan of the Battlefield games.

BF1 is great, I don't know what game you're playing if this is sluggish compared to BF3/4.

This game is probably going to be one of the very few extremely hyped up games that will exceed expectations this year. I can't wait. I'm like a pregnant lady ready to give birth on October 7th. I can fathom the excitement and joy when I'm wall bouncing, ducking and dodging bullets and body these kids with the Gnasher Shotgun.

This game is probably going to be one of the very few extremely hyped up games that will exceed expectations this year. I can't wait. I'm like a pregnant lady ready to give birth on October 7th. I can fathom the excitement and joy when I'm wall bouncing, ducking and dodging bullets and body these kids with the Gnasher Shotgun.

What's your gamer tag

Played BF yesterday, ran some games with Pizzo. It was fun as hell. :smokin

Sniping is fun, easy, and rewarding. I'm not sure if it has changed since the other Battlefields- people say you can't snipe til you can do it well in Battlefield, but it seemed easier than sniping in Halo.

Tanks or the armored jeeps are lightweight OP, me and pizzo were runnin dudes in those vehicles for a good 5 minutes at least just racking up kills and taking the flags. Not sure if this is how it should be though, considering this game is supposed to be more realistic.

I think my favorite thing will be the CQB maps where the SMGs / ARs will run things.

Overall, this may be a Day 1 purchase for me. The first Battlefield game since BF 1943 I'll be buying myself. :lol:

Eh maybe I just don't get Battlefield. I was bored to tears while playing it
Same here.  I keep trying to understand what it is I'm missing but it just wasn't fun for me.

I'm really starting to think it has more to do with partying up than anything else.  Some fps games aren't fun unless you're in a party and the majority of time I've attempted battlefield it's been by myself.

Same here.  I keep trying to understand what it is I'm missing but it just wasn't fun for me.

I'm really starting to think it has more to do with partying up than anything else.  Some fps games aren't fun unless you're in a party and the majority of time I've attempted battlefield it's been by myself.

BF requires a squad. Playing that game by yourself is torture

Eh maybe I just don't get Battlefield. I was bored to tears while playing it

pretty much man working together with teammates and capturing flags together. I dont get the hype either i tried a few games last night and sure i had some fun esp in the tank but it just dont give me that wow factor. 

Like when i was playing Battlefield i was looking for that clutch moment to get my adrenaline pumping but just wasnt there it was same **** getting sniped from a distance or getting air strikes or whatever it was dropped on me lol Barely any close action battles it felt like 

pretty much man working together with teammates and capturing flags together. I dont get the hype either i tried a few games last night and sure i had some fun esp in the tank but it just dont give me that wow factor. 

Like when i was playing Battlefield i was looking for that clutch moment to get my adrenaline pumping but just wasnt there it was same **** getting sniped from a distance or getting air strikes or whatever it was dropped on me lol Barely any close action battles it felt like 
This is exactly how I felt.  It felt like sniper vs sniper the whole time and dudes camping in vehicles.

Not trying to knock the game though, it was one of the best looking(graphics) shooters I've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom