Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
This is exactly how I felt.  It felt like sniper vs sniper the whole time and dudes camping in vehicles.

Not trying to knock the game though, it was one of the best looking(graphics) shooters I've ever played.

Really? I wasnt all that impressed

Team based is fun to do. Run and gun gets stale.

Imo its the closes thing we have to Socom.
Ive played bymyself plenty of times and ran into people who were basiccally organizing our squad and we were putting in work.

This is exactly how I felt.  It felt like sniper vs sniper the whole time and dudes camping in vehicles.

Not trying to knock the game though, it was one of the best looking(graphics) shooters I've ever played.
Really? I wasnt all that impressed
I'm easily impressed.  I don't think the COD games look all that great in terms of graphics.

The graphics looked.. "good" for a large map game with so much going on and a beta version at that.

I'm hoping that the final product is touched up a bit more and detailed. Hopefully they left some out to stabilize the beta servers / playability.

Also, this isn't running at 60FPS is it?

And I changed the sound settings in the start menu to Headset and Surround Sound and :wow: you can hear individual rocks landing around you.. planes going by above you sound insane as well. :pimp:

Squads definitely make it a better experience when you have people rolling with you throwing down health and ammo capping objectives. BF is squad focused shooter you can play it lone wolf but the game is at its best when your whole squad is working together

Official Call of Duty[emoji]174[/emoji]: Infinite Warfare – Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

Well it looks a lot more interesting to me than black ops 3. And I was already pretty much done with titanfall 2 and this cements it.

Now the dilemma is do I spend the extra $20 or however many dollars for the MWR. I just don't know if I can play 2 of these games at the same time. I think it's a huge mistake releasing them at the same time and especially not separately

Anyway it looks like my fall gaming schedule is now set

Gears 4
Skyrim remastered
COD

Renting
Recur
Forza horizon
Watchdogs 2

That trailer wasn't too bad. The first map they were showing reminded me a little of Resistance (I think) from MW3. Obviously that doesn't mean anything, but if this has MW3 gameplay I'm all in. Not to mention it comes with COD4 if it ends up sucking.

That trailer wasn't too bad. The first map they were showing reminded me a little of Resistance (I think) from MW3. Obviously that doesn't mean anything, but if this has MW3 gameplay I'm all in. Not to mention it comes with COD4 if it ends up sucking.
yeah the first map did remind me of that i see they are going with operator stuff with their own abilities from BLOPS3 as well. 

Same here.  I keep trying to understand what it is I'm missing but it just wasn't fun for me.

I'm really starting to think it has more to do with partying up than anything else.  Some fps games aren't fun unless you're in a party and the majority of time I've attempted battlefield it's been by myself.

BF requires a squad. Playing that game by yourself is torture

I played BF4 almost exclusively by myself and had plenty of fun with it

Same here.  I keep trying to understand what it is I'm missing but it just wasn't fun for me.

I'm really starting to think it has more to do with partying up than anything else.  Some fps games aren't fun unless you're in a party and the majority of time I've attempted battlefield it's been by myself.

BF requires a squad. Playing that game by yourself is torture

I played BF4 almost exclusively by myself and had plenty of fun with it

Not everyone dislikes playing with themselves

Stay proud homie :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom