Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Is there anything new in the MW:Remaster, or is it just a fresh coat of paint?

Not copping for that ridiculous inflated price, but might scoop down the road when it drops way down, maybe in the Spring dead time

Not copping for that ridiculous inflated price, but might scoop down the road when it drops way down, maybe in the Spring dead time
It's included with your purchase of Infinite Warfare at $60 right? I don't think you can buy it as a standalone. Not sure how that's inflated unless I'm wrong and they're upcharging for it.

It's included with your purchase of Infinite Warfare at $60 right? I don't think you can buy it as a standalone. Not sure how that's inflated unless I'm wrong and they're upcharging for it.

Nah, unfortunately you only get MW:R if you purchase the Legacy/Deluxe Editions, minimum $80
Activision knows nobody actually wants their latest zip-lining trash, word to Jules, if they could cop MW1 at retail price

I wouldn't even really be that crazy about a standalone MW:R at $60, much less $80 tho. I'll be happy to wait til spring and see if it drops to 30-40 range, otherwise pass for me

Last edited:
Different strokes, I guess. Even for an extra $20 it's a no brainer day 1 cop for me.

I got the launch XB1...
It has just a littlr hum noise to it... super minor. And I'm sitting here like damn that's loud.

Then I thought of the original xbox 360 and how loud that one was. Definitely a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I might be one of the only ones genuinely interested in IW
laugh.gif
 You aren't, I like everything I'm seeing and can't wait for the beta.

It looks like Ghosts with smaller maps and Black Ops 3 movement.

It also looks like they left behind all the winners circle BS too.

Last edited:
Can't cop this Battlefield unless that pause menu gets sped up

Probably just a beta thing, but that drives me up the wall

my xbox is now not letting me connect to my wifi. it's xfinity wifi so after going on youre suppose to be able to go directly to the site and log on to the site but it's not working on the xbox one..
halp

Playing WWE 2K16 at work right now. It sucks to know that 2K17 wont have showcase in it. Reliving the Stone Cold era is :smokin

Last edited:
my xbox is now not letting me connect to my wifi. it's xfinity wifi so after going on youre suppose to be able to go directly to the site and log on to the site but it's not working on the xbox one..
halp

Wait...you need to authenticate via a browser? Like if you were at a hotel?

yea but i decided im a just hook my other router back up, the xfinity router has slowed down my stuff

EDIT:

let me explain a little better. Wired in direct from the router i was getting something along the lines of 50 mbps download speed.
Wireless I'm only getting 7-8 MBPS download speed

I bought the TP link adapters that you plug in to the wall in order to have ethernet.
That was giving me 18-20 mbps download speed. (having my console upstairs)

I have my xfinity modem and my linksy Wireless G (both very old) with the linksy wireless G plugged in , the TP link adapter is now only giving me 11-12 Mbps download speed.

when i completely unplug my linksy wireless . and go off my xfinity modem. I get the 18-20mbs. but the xfinity modem wifi sucks throughout the rest of my house. .

Last edited:
Overwatch rankings are BS. I was beasting in like 7 games and I only need up being 2200. I lost 2 games due to quitters and the other game was a draw

Ive noticed single kills boost that rank up a lot. I got busy with tracer once. Went 20-2 but team helped.
Went 10-4 with reimhardt allsingle kikls and blocking, got more points

Overwatch rankings are BS. I was beasting in like 7 games and I only need up being 2200. I lost 2 games due to quitters and the other game was a draw

I did worse than you had like 3 losses 2 draws in my qualifiers I ended up like 2300 but this weekend I can count my losses on one hand almost so that helped my rank a lot. Hopefully I can break that 2500 today

Back
Top Bottom