Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

First 45 minutes or do if Recore. The animations look bad still but it looks fun to play

Didn't know there was RPG elements to it, for $40 I might get it, but may wait to see on Black Friday if I can get it for $20. The $40 price tag seems strange.

Last edited:
NHL 17 is live in the EA Access 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

bout get it in tonight 

I only play EASHL and occasionally I'll dabble in the online mode with the flyers

Never got into the other games modes but I know they finally added draft champions like what madden has so I'll prolly give that a check out

Hackers still rampant on there?

Last time I played there were dudes walking around up in the sky killing me as soon as I spawned

I remember being in one lobby with unlimited ammo and firing and was running around with the noob tube destroying dudes lol good times :pimp:

Hackers still rampant on there?

Last time I played there were dudes walking around up in the sky killing me as soon as I spawned
Nah I didn't run into one hacked lobby, surprisingly. Played TDM for like 2 hours without any issue besides the host quitting and stopping the game early.

Does anyone still play the division?

I was going to buy it. But I don't know how large the community still is

Does anyone still play the division?

I was going to buy it. But I don't know how large the community still is
You can look at the Xbox most played games section and see that the division is like 4th row. So not a ton of people are playing. But I'm sure you'd still find people in game

Last edited:
GTA online flopped ? Game is in top 5 of played games on Xbox frequently and its from last gen
Yall dont remember Heists getting pushed back from weeks, to months to a year? The money/hacking exploits not including glitches? Still no single player DLC and havent been on since I finished the OG heists but everything else was so repetitive.

What saved GTA Online was the community of players being able to create their own races/missions and fun. I can see how its still fun because they are still actively adding new stuff and improving things which I applaud but IMO they lost a lot players when it was a mess in the beginning.

Game could of been a generational changing, new level type ishh if they took mlre time, had more vision and implemented/improved stuff that was already in San Andreas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom