Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ pretty much what happened with me. After the GTA V reveal I was so excited for Hexists and they just kept getting delayed. By the time they came around I had no interest in the game no more. It's probably one of my biggest regrets this gen. I bought it digital too :smh:

I beat GTA5 on 360 and was done with it.

Copped it on sale last Black Friday for XB1 for $20 and it's still in the plastic :smh:

GTA online flopped ? Game is in top 5 of played games on Xbox frequently and its from last gen
Yall dont remember Heists getting pushed back from weeks, to months to a year? The money/hacking exploits not including glitches? Still no single player DLC and havent been on since I finished the OG heists but everything else was so repetitive.

What saved GTA Online was the community of players being able to create their own races/missions and fun. I can see how its still fun because they are still actively adding new stuff and improving things which I applaud but IMO they lost a lot players when it was a mess in the beginning.

Game could of been a generational changing, new level type ishh if they took mlre time, had more vision and implemented/improved stuff that was already in San Andreas.
Yeah the beginning but still constant updates and content has been added to the game. What game can really compare to that amount of support...FOR FREE.

You're undermining a hiccup that was fixed. Because the community didn't die that much for it to still be a top played game on the system compared to new multiplayer games that have dropped since. 

GTA online flopped ? Game is in top 5 of played games on Xbox frequently and its from last gen
Yall dont remember Heists getting pushed back from weeks, to months to a year? The money/hacking exploits not including glitches? Still no single player DLC and havent been on since I finished the OG heists but everything else was so repetitive.

What saved GTA Online was the community of players being able to create their own races/missions and fun. I can see how its still fun because they are still actively adding new stuff and improving things which I applaud but IMO they lost a lot players when it was a mess in the beginning.

Game could of been a generational changing, new level type ishh if they took mlre time, had more vision and implemented/improved stuff that was already in San Andreas.
Yeah the beginning but still constant updates and content has been added to the game. What game can really compare to that amount of support...FOR FREE.

You're undermining a hiccup that was fixed. Because the community didn't die that much for it to still be a top played game on the system compared to new multiplayer games that have dropped since. 
GTA online hasn't flopped at all. It has 8 million unique visitors daily and makes millions for rockstar. It's probably why you likely won't get any story dlc, just new things for GTA online

I'm wondering if I should make an NT group on the XB1...
ISNT THERE ALREADY ONE
laugh.gif
Guy don't even know what's going on with gaming but he's Xbox OP

Xbox has lfg now noob
You on the Preview Shotta? You gonna make it?
Ill make it once I get the new preview update, mad people in party chat yesterday got it. I dont :frown:

BF1 is legit. Using the bomber to destroy the map is fun and you can customize your payload. I changed mine to a fire payload and would drop it on the flag and just see my points rack up.

BF1 is legit. Using the bomber to destroy the map is fun and you can customize your payload. I changed mine to a fire payload and would drop it on the flag and just see my points rack up.

I had a great time with the Beta. Def looking forward to the launch

Tanks are kinda OP, but I think thats fine actually, they just need to reduce the repair ability or make the anti-tank grenades more effective
I loved using the fighter plane to hunt down the slower guys, never spent much time in the bombers, but it seemed like all three classes were well balanced to their particular roles

My only gripe is really with all contemporary team shooters, why isn't anyone on their GODDAM MICS !??!
Party chat stay ruining classic MP

I had a great time with the Beta. Def looking forward to the launch

Tanks are kinda OP, but I think thats fine actually, they just need to reduce the repair ability or make the anti-tank grenades more effective
I loved using the fighter plane to hunt down the slower guys, never spent much time in the bombers, but it seemed like all three classes were well balanced to their particular roles

My only gripe is really with all contemporary team shooters, why isn't anyone on their GODDAM MICS !??!
Party chat stay ruining classic MP

Tanks are really powerful but it seems to me that they lack a lot of accuracy and range

Anyone getting Recore. Trying to decide if I want to cancel my pre-order.

Im happily waiting for non sponsored reviews and gameplay of that game.
After playing R&C I was stoked for another platformer but now that hype has died down :lol:
Honestly, it looks more like RIse of the tomb raider( not the second to second gameplay), but the hub world, focus on crafting etc. it's also got some rpg elements to it. I'm expecting a solid 80 meta critic. But you might as well wait until reviews

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom