• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
ELITE CONTROLLER >>>>>>>>>

The Xbox One Elite Controller is made by the hands of Fergie and Jesus.

I will not allow the Elite Controller slander in here. I'll have MEMPH ban you from the thread if you continue that...

of course it'll take him 3 years to get around to it. :rolleyes

ELITE CONTROLLER >>>>>>>>>

The Xbox One Elite Controller is made by the hands of Fergie and Jesus.

I will not allow the Elite Controller slander in here. I'll have MEMPH ban you from the thread if you continue that...

of course it'll take him 3 years to get around to it. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I've had 3 elite controllers.

All 3 broke within a month.

F-ck the elite.

Battle Beavers > *
I broke my elite also, still love it though and couldn't go back to using a regular controller.

It's not an elite issue it's an xbox one controller issue.

They just aren't the tanks the 360 controllers were.

I've had 3 elite controllers.

All 3 broke within a month.

F-ck the elite.

Battle Beavers > *

I broke my elite also, still love it though and couldn't go back to using a regular controller.

It's not an elite issue it's an xbox one controller issue.
They just aren't the tanks the 360 controllers were.

I liked the Elite and would be using it if they weren't built the way they were. 3 in 3 months is unacceptable.

I actually prefer the heavier controller. The old PS controllers were the worst so small and so light. No bueno.

Battle Beaver Customs makes a great controller, would rather pay for exact specifications with proper hardware rather than a lego controller.

so i went to xfinity building and swapped my modem out for whatever their newest one is.
found out im paying for the X-treme internet package and was suppose to be getting 100+mbps internet speed.
my old modem was getting no where near that. maybe 50 and wireless was getting maybe 10-15 mbs.

This new modem finally has my Xbox running at 101mbps.
and my regular laptop internet 120mbps (wired) and 60/70 mbps (wireless)
The new modem also has a better ranger router built in so now my whole house is running better.

I'm still debating if i should buy a different modem and get a different router to fully take advantage of my speed.
But I also dont know how useless that will be considering im not really downloading a ton in my house. and I've never really noticed internet speed before.

Netflix works fine and online gaming was working well enough.

so i went to xfinity building and swapped my modem out for whatever their newest one is.
found out im paying for the X-treme internet package and was suppose to be getting 100+mbps internet speed.
my old modem was getting no where near that. maybe 50 and wireless was getting maybe 10-15 mbs.

This new modem finally has my Xbox running at 101mbps.
and my regular laptop internet 120mbps (wired) and 60/70 mbps (wireless)
The new modem also has a better ranger router built in so now my whole house is running better.

I'm still debating if i should buy a different modem and get a different router to fully take advantage of my speed.
But I also dont know how useless that will be considering im not really downloading a ton in my house. and I've never really noticed internet speed before.

Netflix works fine and online gaming was working well enough.
So you ain't try to get a refund wit them charging you and they knowingly you had an incompatible modem

Anyone getting Recore. Trying to decide if I want to cancel my pre-order.

Waiting for reviews. $40 price point has me on the wall.
Bro R&C was $40 and it was one of the best games this gen. That being said Insomniac is a proven developer.

I'm sure djyoung08 djyoung08 will agree with my opinion on R&C being good.

R&C is fire. Can confirm :pimp:
Mm

Y'all better let me know when it's on sale

So you ain't try to get a refund wit them charging you and they knowingly you had an incompatible modem

They aren't responsible. Even when you're leasing a modem form them it's up to you to alert them that they need to switch it out. Especially when packages are upgraded over time without a tech physically coming out.

They aren't responsible. Even when you're leasing a modem form them it's up to you to alert them that they need to switch it out. Especially when packages are upgraded over time without a tech physically coming out.
yea but when you upgrade your service they should tell you if you need a new modem. they can see in his account what he has and if it's compatible

View media item 2161718View media item 2161730
Had to pull the trigger on this 50" 4K HDR TV I saw on Slickdeals (Now seems expired), $500+ tax, and they give a $150 Gift Card as well as a $25 Gift Card and ship 2 day free. I'm already on that 4K bandwagon. On the regular Xbox One it looks gorgeous, but plan to get the Xbox One S to take advantage of that 4K Video, 4K game upscaling, and HDR. Gaming on a 50 inch TV is cool, but there's some input lag, I'm glad the solution is just to switch picture to Game Mode though. Also I get more eye strains from this, but another solution is to lower brightness, and there's an option in settings to help with minimizing eye strains. Overall one of the best purchases of my life and I'm usually skeptical about these marketing schemes on electronics in general.

Ready for Gears 4. :smokin

Last edited:

yea but when you upgrade your service they should tell you if you need a new modem. they can see in his account what he has and if it's compatible

I'm not trying to say the employees aren't incompetent but it'd be like being mad at your cell phone company for charging you for a 4g data plan when you have a flip phone.

Back
Top Bottom