Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/techa...ere-they-lie-in-the-british-developers-scene/
Talking over their 5/5-rated game, and the future, he said: “We’ve got Oculus Rift and HTC Vive around the studio for our staff to use.

“We enjoy using that and we are quite excited about the future for that, but we’ve got nothing to talk about right now.”
Forza Horizon 4 VR confirmed :smokin
VR is garbage and a waste of money. Plus I don't think they are gonna do horizon anymore

false.

VR is garbage and a waste of money. Plus I don't think they are gonna do horizon anymore
There's been 6 forza motorsports and FM7 could be a launch title for scorpio. Going off that alone, I'd expect another Horizon.
Horizon 2 made me cop an xb1. Horizon 3 made me cop a pc. In the future, Horizon 4 could make me cop VR. HTC Vive prices now. :x

FH3 is pretty fun but I can't play it for too long at a time (definitely worth the price tag)

You are crazy if you think VR can't live side by side with "traditional" video games

Best shooter -> R6:Siege
Best story in a shooter -> Doom

Back from NYCC and downloading Gears of War 4!

Also, we are back on the podcast grind and recorded an episode at NYCC, links in case anyone is interested!

RSS Link - http://pvepodcast.libsyn.com/rss

iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/player-vs.-everything-podcast/id1051506458

Soundcloud -

I'm buying this in a couple weeks.

Hopefully I can find somebody that likes hide and seek fps games to sell the Battlefield 1 code to.

Auction that ****.

How much is that bundle? Im kinda salty i didnt get a One S but i wont have a 4k tv till 2017 if im lucky anywya

$299, I'm going to use the money from the code to buy an external hard drive.

Damn i almost feel like it wouldve been worth it to pay the extra $110 to get that bundle. Get the One S upgrade and battlefield. Seems like a good deal

A love letter to our long-time COD fans, but $80 please.

Last edited:
Just got my xbox hooked up and downloading Gears and Forza as we speak. Still gotta cop a mic and a rechargeable kit smh. Theyre lagging behind still including these damn batteries smh.

I dont have any friends so add me. GT is Crownr0yaldaddy.

ill be on at some point tonight 

gotta buy the gears disk when i get outta work since my homie dont wanna game share 
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom