Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just got my xbox hooked up and downloading Gears and Forza as we speak. Still gotta cop a mic and a rechargeable kit smh. Theyre lagging behind still including these damn batteries smh.

I dont have any friends so add me. GT is Crownr0yaldaddy.
Cop these:
Amazon product ASIN B00HZV9WTM
With this:
Amazon product ASIN B00TOVTZ7K
for around $35 and you'll never have to buy batteries again. You can opt to grab just a 4 pack to make it cheaper, but I went with the 8 pack since I use them in my FiOS remotes and other random stuff.

That may seem steep for some AA batteries, but for comparison, the Play & Charge Kit is $25 and only has one possible use that you can get out of it.

Last edited:
Good looks on the rechargeable batteries I might have to make that move. Gonna research some mics this week too and grab one of those. 

Kinda excited to be back in the XB mix. 

This GOW **** is crazy. Im horrible lol total noob

But i can def see it being a lot of fun with a squad

RB6 still getting my shooter of the year award until further notice

I didn't play Destiny enough this year to vote for it but it would've got my vote the last 2 years. Voted for Overwatch.

Didnt the madden bundle come with the physical copy tho

Madden, FIFA, and GoW bundles were all codes.

The Halo 5 bundle was one the only bundles that came with a physical game. I'm hoping they keep it digital with the Battlefield bundles, if not I'll just have to sell it locally.

I voted COD4 remaster kanyeshrug.jpg.

And this shouldn't be too surprising, but it's funny to me nonetheless that Memph all-capses the polls as well :lol:.

Last edited:
Madden, FIFA, and GoW bundles were all codes.

The Halo 5 bundle was one the only bundles that came with a physical game. I'm hoping they keep it digital with the Battlefield bundles, if not I'll just have to sell it locally.
Im pretty sure the guy who got the madden bundle in here and wanted to sell his madden ended getting the physical copy in there

Im pretty sure the guy who got the madden bundle in here and wanted to sell his madden ended getting the physical copy in there
You're right, I just checked a couple more unboxing videos and it seems like Madden was split.  Some people got the game and others got the code.

we out here voting on games we haven't even played yet because they aint even out :rofl:

far cry primal? not even a shooting game :rofl:

Halo 5? Came out 2015

bring the old poll back :lol:

New gears controller already broke..terrible build quality man. Gonna just cop the regular white one after work

Man thats unfortunate.

My white controller w/ my one S came defected with the "Right" on the Dpad thinking it gets 2 inputs every once in a while.

we out here voting on games we haven't even played yet because they aint even out :rofl:

Halo 5? Came out 2015

THE POLL NEVER ASKED WHEN THE GAME RELEASED. THAT'S IRRELEVANT. A 2013 GAME CAN BE THE BEST SHOOTER IN 2016 IF THAT'S WHAT THE PEOPLE CHOOSE.

IF IT AIN'T OUT. DON'T VOTE FOR IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. PRETTY SIMPLE. THE POLL WILL BE UP FOR A WHILE SO........

Halo 5? Came out 2015

THE POLL NEVER ASKED WHEN THE GAME RELEASED. THAT'S IRRELEVANT. A 2013 GAME CAN BE THE BEST SHOOTER IN 2016 IF THAT'S WHAT THE PEOPLE CHOOSE.

IF IT AIN'T OUT. DON'T VOTE FOR IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. PRETTY SIMPLE. THE POLL WILL BE UP FOR A WHILE SO........

View media item 2018360

Back
Top Bottom