• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Damn that green console is ILLLLLL.

Played a little Forza since the Gears servers are sus. Dope *** racing game so far

Then perhaps you shouldn't be shocked that CoD and Titanfall dont have any votes then
roll.gif
CoD got a vote.

[thread="568750"] [/thread]
Im pretty sure the guy who got the madden bundle in here and wanted to sell his madden ended getting the physical copy in there

You're right, I just checked a couple more unboxing videos and it seems like Madden was split.  Some people got the game and others got the code.
GameStop is the only retailer that requires a physical disk. Every where else will have codes

ill be on at some point tonight 

gotta buy the gears disk when i get outta work since my homie dont wanna game share :\ :smh: >:  

I'm in the market to find a new game share brethren as well. He is 4 or 5 games behind. Smh.

I need digital to go ahead and get a resell program.

[thread="568750"] [/thread]
GameStop is the only retailer that requires a physical disk. Every where else will have codes

Gamestop's slow death isn't moving fast enough for me.  I give them another 4 years at best.

View media item 2194971

they're trying really hard to stay relevant.

I went there the other day and they sell all kinds of toys and stuff now. it was weird to me

I blame the Candy Crush generation for microtransactions.

Development costs might be up on AAA titles but we all have to admit that manufacturing physical games is much cheaper now.

Games should have come down in pricing during the last generation, especially digital games.

Last edited:
I blame the Candy Crush generation for microtransactions.

Development costs might be up on AAA titles but we all have to admit that manufacturing physical games is much cheaper now.
Games should have come down in pricing during the last generation, especially digital games.

yeah but developing Call of duty IW this past year cost activision much more than it did in 2003 for the first call of duty.

Labor has gone up, but the product has not.

Back
Top Bottom