Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The game originally only consisted of boss battles. When they received MS funding, they went back to add platforming levels.

The gameplay videos of the platforming looked a little dull, so hopefully they're improving those.

The game originally only consisted of boss battles. When they received MS funding, they went back to add platforming levels.

The gameplay videos of the platforming looked a little dull, so hopefully they're improving those.

The game need to consists of an actual game.

who tryna do gears 4 co op? hmu on live ricostrong60

Story only 2 coop no ?

I'm off for the night but tomorrow I'm down trying to knock out horde for the achievement of all 50 levels def not inviting Kilroy smh guy left on like level 37

Story only 2 coop no ?

I'm off for the night but tomorrow I'm down trying to knock out horde for the achievement of all 50 levels def not inviting Kilroy smh guy left on like level 37

I can take play that joint on normal it's boring... lol

The game need to consists of an actual game.
bet it got delayed because they picked up a developer hololens and trying to implement it

besides that, idk. idk how a damn side scroller can get delayed like that

VR is garbage and a waste of money. Plus I don't think they are gonna do horizon anymore

Agreed on VR. But what would they replace horizon with? Normal forza is dope but it can't stand alone any longer after 6 versions. Gran Turismo died cos there is only so much u can do on track based games.
I would cop a forza 7, if they only added real pitstops

VR is garbage and a waste of money. Plus I don't think they are gonna do horizon anymore

Agreed on VR. But what would they replace horizon with? Normal forza is dope but it can't stand alone any longer after 6 versions. Gran Turismo died cos there is only so much u can do on track based games.
I would cop a forza 7, if they only added real pitstops
Idk. I don't think Playground wants to be a forza factory in the long term and plus they are likely gonna get. Offer and better deals since they have proven themselves. Forza 7 is of course gonna happen because they will need a game to really showcase scorpio next fall. I'm guessing mS will have another Forza brand ready for 2018

Played with an Oculus rift this pass saturday at Best Buy, AMAZING imo, price is a no go for me right now at $600, but mark my words VR is here to stay and I can only imagine in 5 years its gonna be pretty much THE thing.

Sucks about Cuphead, only game I was looking forward to this holiday. smh

Nah I know I'm just saying in general that's what I wish lol

Pretty sure something wrong with my disk insert whatever it is. First my game wouldn't read and now every few min the damn game says installation stopped. I have to keep hitting try again

The first Xbox One I got, the disc reader crapped out after a month. Had to send it in to Microsoft and get a replacement.

This one has held up well so far tho.

Played gears last night for about 2 hours had a blast! I'll be on most of this weekend so def looking forward to playing with some of ya'll :smokin

Played with an Oculus rift this pass saturday at Best Buy, AMAZING imo, price is a no go for me right now at $600, but mark my words VR is here to stay and I can only imagine in 5 years its gonna be pretty much THE thing.

Sucks about Cuphead, only game I was looking forward to this holiday. smh

YO, I WAS PULLING THE TRIGGER ON OCULUS WITH THE TOUCH LAST NIGHT. HAD IT IN MY CART READY TO CHECKOUT THEN SAW YOU NEED A PC AND WINDOWS.

I'M AN APPLE HOUSEHOLD :smh:

^^ Dang, yeah you need a pretty good PC as well, like $900 and up. I haven't heard anything from Apple regarding VR only rumor I heard is that they're going to go more in the direction of Augmented Reality ala pokemon go/microsoft hololens

Gonna hop in the VR realm when it's past the super nes era it's in now. Saw some batman gameplay very much what I expected... but it's def here to stay just gonna have to get better

Back
Top Bottom