• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'M SUPRISED COD, DOOM AND TITANFALL GOT 0 VOTES

View media item 94333

:lol:

The poll is pretty flawed bro. Might need to rework this one.

HOW SO. LIKE I SAID THE POLL WILL BE UP A WHILE SO ANY GAMES NOT OUT YET WILL BE

The COD games should be merged into 1, since thats how these people gonna be buying it

Aint no claiming "just COD4" when you handing over $80 to the almighty Activision, who'll be more than happy to see their Infinity War cash either way

[thread="568750"] [/thread]
GameStop is the only retailer that requires a physical disk. Every where else will have codes

Gamestop's slow death isn't moving fast enough for me.  I give them another 4 years at best.

View media item 2194971

If they try to compete with Best Buy or amazon and offer a discount they will buy more time
Whoever can give me that discount on digital games will get my business. Best Buy already started giving the $10 credit for preorders :smokin

Wtf am I doing wrong Havnt had a disk in awhile

I put the disk in and not a damn ******* thing is happening how do I get this to start DL

Bestbuy still the best place to trade in games if you really wanna beat the system join gamersclub and GameStop pro members trade in games and take the cash because the GameStop trade in values are a little more than bestbuy sometimes when they don't have the extra value for trade ins

I got it had to hard reset the Xbox smh

**** never simple anymore. Just Tryna put the game in and play

Nah I know I'm just saying in general that's what I wish lol

Pretty sure something wrong with my disk insert whatever it is. First my game wouldn't read and now every few min the damn game says installation stopped. I have to keep hitting try again

Last edited:
Nah I know I'm just saying in general that's what I wish lol

Pretty sure something wrong with my disk insert whatever it is. First my game wouldn't read and now every few min the damn game says installation stopped. I have to keep hitting try again
Had this issue with Borderlands Collection on my first One. It wouldn't read and type of disc without me reinserting it over and over again. Looking forward to my Gears Xbox :pimp:

Last edited:
Dammit

I want them to take their time and make it as good as it can be

But I'd be lying if I said my interest wasn't dropping with each delay

With every delay to cuphead.. my hands move further away from my wallet.

Next delay will wait until free with gold games.

It doesn't seem like a game like that should take this long. I get the impression they're trying to do too much now. Maybe it'll be a launch title for Scorpio.

Back
Top Bottom