Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
No one tried battlefield trial ?

tonight bruh.

Copping the full game on PC though.

It's beautiful on PC was watching it at comic con

If i didnt have an ultra wide monitor i'd just cop it on xbox. but i dont like having the wasted pixels on xbox.

not to mention i wont have a lot people to run it w/ on xbox.

Yeah I'm not crazy about 64 cats fighting I couldn't lie to u and say I'll run it heavy on Xbox gears overwatch tf 2 this fall for me

Yeah I'm not crazy about 64 cats fighting I couldn't lie to u and say I'll run it heavy on Xbox gears overwatch tf 2 this fall for me
Battlefield with 64 people seems a hell of a lot more action packed than the hide and seek games on the consoles.

No one tried battlefield trial ?

tonight bruh.

Copping the full game on PC though.

It's beautiful on PC was watching it at comic con

If i didnt have an ultra wide monitor i'd just cop it on xbox. but i dont like having the wasted pixels on xbox.

not to mention i wont have a lot people to run it w/ on xbox.

TF 2 didnt really do it for me.

I like the feel of TF 1 more.

IMO they didnt need to change much from the OG, they needed to ADD to it. Oh well.

Battlefield with 64 people seems a hell of a lot more action packed than the hide and seek games on the consoles.

Isnt 64 supported on console?

Arent boring hide and seek games on PC?

Not sure what you're alluding to. :lol:

Shhhh JY.

We're just COD players in here.. we have no clue what we're talking about.

Not sure what you're alluding to.
laugh.gif
During the beta on Xbox One there'd literally be 2 minutes between spawn and getting to some action.

It was entirely too slow.

I'm sure the 64 man games on pc will be fully populated.  In the beta I never got into any full games on Xbox.

Last edited:

Not sure what you're alluding to. :lol:

During the beta on Xbox One there'd literally be 2 minutes between spawn and getting to some action.
It was entirely too slow.

I'm sure the 64 man games on pc will be fully populated.  In the beta I never got into any full games on Xbox.

I had an equal experience on both platforms as far as player population.

My experience on PC was actually way buggier though :x

Trying to play on 1440p 21:9 at ultra wasnt fully optimized for me.

Im going to continue to hold out on Fifa till it its the EA vault by then all the sport games i play at the moment ill be bored of and then i can begin Pro Clubs in Fifa with the homies 
smokin.gif

Gears is much faster than past ones

No hiding in overwatch

Cod is where cats camp more expect for objective game types

It's like harder to cook crazy with 32 dudes on your team when y'all don't communicate and organize properly. BF is cool to blow stuff up tho I like knocking buildings down and stuff. I just prefer smaller team based shooters

Gears is much faster than past ones

No hiding in overwatch

Cod is where cats camp more expect for objective game types

It's like harder to cook crazy with 32 dudes on your team when y'all don't communicate and organize properly. BF is cool to blow stuff up tho I like knocking buildings down and stuff. I just prefer smaller team based shooters

All games mentioned are available on PC as well :nerd:

thats what im not understanding :lol:

Last edited:
All games mentioned are available on PC as well
nerd.gif

thats what im not understanding
laugh.gif
My post was unclear.  I was only comparing Battlefield on console to Battlefield on PC, not to any other games.

I had a certain experience on the beta on console and was told by a few people that it'd probably be a much better experience on PC.

My post was unclear.  I was only comparing Battlefield on console to Battlefield on PC, not to any other games.

I had a certain experience on the beta on console and was told by a few people that it'd probably be a much better experience on PC.

I think that's the consensus with most games that are on both PC and Console tho.

I think that's the consensus with most games that are on both PC and Console tho.

JY is an elitist now. Make a pc gaming thread big shot being you're so cool compared to us peasant gamers

JY is an elitist now. Make a pc gaming thread big shot being you're so cool compared to us peasant gamers

Im too married to my xbox gamer score to be a full fledged PC gamer. :rofl:

i've had a good PC for like 3 years now. I have like a total of 20 hours on steam.

Just so happens i recently treated myself to a GTX 1080 :smile:

Last edited:
Im too married to my xbox gamer score to be a full fledged PC gamer.
roll.gif

I stopped caring about this when I saw the desperate attempts dudes on my friends list were resorting to during the Xbox 360 days so they could boost gamerscore.

Im too married to my xbox gamer score to be a full fledged PC gamer. :rofl:

I stopped caring about this when I saw the desperate attempts dudes on my friends list were resorting to during the Xbox 360 days so they could boost gamerscore.

I aint eem know that was a thing.

I mean i only have 40,000 gamer score. I dont thing its THAT big if a deal, i just think its a cool little thing.

Back
Top Bottom