Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm disgusted I copped AW digitally.

I'm trying to get diamond on overwatch tho, 2 wins away

I can understand you hating CoD, you own the worst one ever released.

I'm not being a bitter Bradley either. I've been in the game since cod 2. But it started to fall off after mw3 not as bad and quickly but now it's like a point of no return for me. Bo3 def wasn't aw but that kinda was like the last straw for many

Oh and ps getting exclusives first for cod also made me mad. I don't cop their dlc anyway anymore but who is prospering in a shooter on teenage boy controllers? Shooters are for elite controllers

COD beta is coming soon too.

No one cares

You right why would anyone care when Destiny is the crown holder.

COD beta is coming soon too.

They don't care, this is the 3rd person shooter and Destiny thread.

Truer words have never been spoken especially the Destiny part.

Oh and ps getting exclusives first for cod also made me mad. I don't cop their dlc anyway anymore but who is prospering in a shooter on teenage boy controllers? Shooters are for elite controllers

Yeah PS got COD exclusives on it's downward spiral.

I remember when they showed the preorders for COD XB1 had way more than PS did but money talks and a month isn't bad.

But a year is and I don't know why Destiny is set up like that where exclusives take so long to release.

...And like clockwork, COD 2k18 is rumored to take place in Vietnam.
Not even mad. 8)
Copy Get inspiration from FMJ and Forrest Gump.
Make the main character black. 20mil sold easily. Give or take 2mil for racists.

http://screenrant.com/call-of-duty-vietnam-era-rumor/
Recently, IGN teased that next year’s Call of Duty release could be set during the Vietnam War. If the concept sounds familiar, that’s because Sledgehammer had been working on something similar back in 2014 called Call of Duty: Fog of War. The project was eventually scrapped and Sledgehammer produced Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare instead.

In an interview with IGN a few years ago, Michael Condrey of Sledgehammer Games once dubbed their third person shooter, Vietnam War game as, “Call of Duty with the play style of Uncharted.” Call of Duty Vietnam Era Fog of War Sledgehammer Games Next Call of Duty Set During Vietnam? Problems at Infinity Ward threatened delays for their Modern Warfare 3 game and Sledgehammer stepped in to assist.

Despite having dropped their idea in order to stay on schedule, Condrey has always believed that Fog of War was never truly dead, saying: “In our hearts, there’s probably a place for that game. You never want to say in absolute terms that you wouldn’t go back to it.”

Last edited:
Not really all that surprised by the rumor honestly they weren't gonna keep making futuristic stuff
Yep, the next 3 CoDs are going to be boots on the ground.

Kneejerk reaction to how much people hated AW, while a good majority of the community didn't have that much of a problem with Black Ops 3.

The thing is that the next CoD is going to be trash regardless because the problem wasn't just the movement in AW but it's the fact that Sledgehammer did a horrible job making a CoD game by themselves.

COD 2k18 pitch: You play in an alternate reality where Donald Trump is black. You're a 19yo Trump who doesn't dodge the draft, becomes a famous shrimp boat captain, then presidental elect..
The game starts when president elect Trump is being sworn in then, he gets assainated since he's black. As he's dying, his life flashes before his eyes. Since he has PTSD, we get to play through his time in Vietnam.

Story's already better than 75% of the COD stories I've played.:smokin

COD 2k18 pitch: You play in an alternate reality where Donald Trump is black. You're a 19yo Trump who doesn't dodge the draft, becomes a famous shrimp boat captain, then presidental elect..
The game starts when president elect Trump is being sworn in then, he gets assainated since he's black. As he's dying, his life flashes before his eyes. Since he has PTSD, we get to play through his time in Vietnam.

Story's already better than 75% of the COD stories I've played.:smokin
Sounds terrible

Story's already better than 75% of the COD stories I've played.
smokin.gif
All of this is irrelevant.  How good is multiplayer?

Can somebody explain the dislike of advanced warfare to me, cause I don't get it

- the exo suits were a thing of beauty. Maybe it's just that that kind of movement really appeals to me, I find it very similar to halo 5 and titanfall which I love. BO3 felt like a jot downgrade mobility wise. I like being able to have control of my character
- there's no stupid hero classes
-guns are solid
- it actually looks good visually. Ghosts and BO3 were ugly games
-TTK wasn't super low or anything

Last edited:
Can somebody explain the dislike of advanced warfare to me, cause I don't get it

- the exo suits were a thing of beauty. Maybe it's just that that kind of movement really appeals to me, I find it very similar to halo 5 and titanfall which I love. BO3 felt like a jot downgrade mobility wise. I like being able to have control of my character
-guns are solid
I didn't like the exo movement compared to blops 3 and the maps didn't really utilize the exo stuff as well as it could've imo. All the graphics look the same to me tho I don't think AW looks any better and when the game first dropped the BAL, AK, and IMR were the only guns I saw people using everything else pretty much sucked

-guns are solid
The movement created a very large skill gap.  The majority of people that play CoD can barely hit a target that's stationary let alone one that can zig zag in any direction at any moment.

While I didn't take that much issue with that I can understand the problem.

The 3 biggest issues imo were map design, gun balance, and sbmm.

Map design was an issue because they allowed you to move quicker than any other CoD ever had before but made the maps the same size.

It lead to one of the worst experiences in CoD which was the majority of deaths happened on spawn or with your back turned to the person that killed you.

Unbalanced weapons(Bal-27/ASM1).  I blame Sledgehammer for that.  There were weapon variants that were more powerful than base weapons which lead to people not being able to compete with someone of comparable skill simply because the other was luckier and received a weapon in a supply drop that others couldn't get.

Skill based matchmaking just doesn't belong in a casual game like CoD.  Especially the variant in AW which didn't do a good job of matching you with people close to you first before expanding on players it'd match you with.

I remember many games late at night against europeans and australians when I live in Chicago.  There's literally no reason for that.  Why would it be ok to match me with people across the Atlantic simply because we share the same k/d range rather then giving me the best connection by matching me with people in my area.

I was a fan of the TTK in AW, that I didn't have a problem with.  I previously preferred the higher TTK of Treyarch games but after Black Ops 3 it's beyond obvious now that their games don't match the same level of consistency as the Infinity ward games when it comes to netcode.

Last edited:

Corrections - 1:21
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Mega Battle - 5:14
Paying to Play Games Early - 11:02
PlayStation VR - Final Thoughts Before Launch - 31:49
Podcast Halftime - 48:32
L&R: That's Mah Boy Game - 51:29
L&R: Quick Questions for Bloodworth - 1:06:19
L&R: Old Game Elements We're Happy Are Gone - 1:09:40
L&R: The Future of 3D Platformers - 1:16:49
Time for Bets - 1:27:03
Closing - 1:33:11

This Gears Xbox One is beautiful in person. The sounds it makes when your turn it off and on is :smokin

As someone who plays PlayStation more, I wish Sony put more effort into there bundles :\

Still got my OG Xbox One but want that gears Xbox so bad haha. Nothing even wrong with my Xbox but still what it lol.

This Gears Xbox One is beautiful in person. The sounds it makes when your turn it off and on is
smokin.gif

As someone who plays PlayStation more, I wish Sony put more effort into there bundles
ohwell.gif
yeah the sounds on it are dope. i agree too but it was like that for the xbox 360 too there were some dope bundles for that last gen too

Back
Top Bottom