• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I aint eem know that was a thing.

I mean i only have 40,000 gamer score. I dont thing its THAT big if a deal, i just think its a cool little thing.
I can tell you aren't one of them.  I've got a guy on my friends list who's at 141,000.

I'll be on bf1 tonight for those that are playing. Keep hearing operations is the best new game mode

Im too married to my xbox gamer score to be a full fledged PC gamer. :rofl:

I stopped caring about this when I saw the desperate attempts dudes on my friends list were resorting to during the Xbox 360 days so they could boost gamerscore.

I aint eem know that was a thing.

I mean i only have 40,000 gamer score. I dont thing its THAT big if a deal, i just think its a cool little thing.

One of my old homies used to rent games just to get the gamerscore and return them. :smh:

He didn't even like these games.. just wanted the score.

The years you've been on XBL number >>>>>>>> Gamerscore.

Who coppin battlefield on release day? Will be excuisley gaming on gears 4 and bf1 . add me on live though : belikekobe

Last edited:
watching som IW streams, and well it doesn't look good at all. it looks worse than BO3. Maybe COD just isn't for me anymore. The last 1 I liked was Advanced warfare. I guess its titan fall 2 for me. And hoping the MWR will be sold separately eventually

Last edited:
watching som IW streams, and well it doesn't look good at all. it looks worse than BO3. Maybe COD just isn't for me anymore. The last 1 I liked was Advanced warfare. I guess its titan fall 2 for me. And hoping the MWR will be sold separately eventually

Lol why does everyone float when you kill them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] cod is such a joke they lucky they got me for the remaster.

JY is an elitist now. Make a pc gaming thread big shot being you're so cool compared to us peasant gamers
When scorpio drops it'll do native 4k. I don't think dj plays in 4k yet. I'm saving up for 4k monitor/4k amd vega gpu. Should set me back by $900-1,000. :x The next step is 8k. That's what true elitests have.

Back
Top Bottom