• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
No... i need to soon though. Do you?

Here's what i have picked out. Gonna get some WD NAS drives for it.

Amazon product ASIN B01GB9ZJ3Q

Not yet. I felt like I needed to do some more research as to what options are out there. I was going to pull the trigger on a G-Technology system awhile back, but the reviews on Amazon scared me away.

speaking of which, i need to cop a 4tb WD to throw in my tower soon for photos :smh: :lol:

Gonna return that and just get his instead

This is cheaper.  The other hard drive is only more expensive because it's being marketed to gamers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0L5BH8/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_rCNbybTB607E2

Ended up ordering the one I posted and was able to get it today with prime now. Going home in a few to box up my seagate HD and take it to a UPS store so I can send that thing back :lol:

You still out here buying HD's without consulting da thread?

You didn't learn the first time?

:rofl: jp bro hope this new one works out

Gonna return that and just get his instead

This is cheaper.  The other hard drive is only more expensive because it's being marketed to gamers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0L5BH8/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_rCNbybTB607E2

Ended up ordering the one I posted and was able to get it today with prime now. Going home in a few to box up my seagate HD and take it to a UPS store so I can send that thing back :lol:

You still out here buying HD's without consulting da thread?

You didn't learn the first time?

:rofl: jp bro hope this new one works out

:lol: the one I just ordered is fine he just mentioned the other one bc it is a little cheaper

too bad the solid external hard drive info thats been discussed throughout the past couple years hasn't made it to the first post.

too bad the solid external hard drive info thats been discussed throughout the past couple years hasn't made it to the first post.

IF ONLY WE HAD A GOOD OP WHO WOULD UPDATE THE FIRST PAGE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE

IF ONLY WE HAD AN OP WHO CARED ABOUT THE WELLBEING OF THE THREAD AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW IT

Just dropped off the seagate at ups and going home to pick up the WD that just got dropped off. I should've known better to just buy one without asking y'all but it's all good haha.

Western Digital recalls 400,000 hard drives
Things are getting worse by the week for Western Digital, which announced the voluntary recall and also said quarterly losses will be greater than expected.

Things are getting worse by the week for Western Digital.
The Irvine, California-based maker of hard disk drives announced this week that it will recall approximately 400,000 of its 6.8GB per platter Caviar desktop hard drives, its flagship product, because of a faulty internal chip. The chip, which affects the disk drive motor, causes problems to erupt in about six to twelve months, said observers.

A hard drive is the most common way to store data on a computer.

Last week, the company announced that losses for its first fiscal quarter, ending October 2, will come in at between $1.20 and $1.30 per share, greater than the then-consensus loss estimate of $1.07.

The hard drive recall will likely result in even larger financial losses, said analysts, and will further increase the pressure on a company that in some ways is falling behind its closest competitors in a fierce market. Although hard drive shipments for the industry as a whole continue to increase annually, prices are dropping faster.

JK that article is from 2002

Last edited:
Western Digital recalls 400,000 hard drives
Things are getting worse by the week for Western Digital, which announced the voluntary recall and also said quarterly losses will be greater than expected.

Things are getting worse by the week for Western Digital.
The Irvine, California-based maker of hard disk drives announced this week that it will recall approximately 400,000 of its 6.8GB per platter Caviar desktop hard drives, its flagship product, because of a faulty internal chip. The chip, which affects the disk drive motor, causes problems to erupt in about six to twelve months, said observers.

A hard drive is the most common way to store data on a computer.

Last week, the company announced that losses for its first fiscal quarter, ending October 2, will come in at between $1.20 and $1.30 per share, greater than the then-consensus loss estimate of $1.07.

The hard drive recall will likely result in even larger financial losses, said analysts, and will further increase the pressure on a company that in some ways is falling behind its closest competitors in a fierce market. Although hard drive shipments for the industry as a whole continue to increase annually, prices are dropping faster.

JK that article is from 2002

View media item 2202608

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] my man was about to buy multiple USB drives cuz of that article

I've had a Seagate for a few years that has never failed me

Are the older models untrustworthy or is it just the newer joints?

Back
Top Bottom