• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
:rofl:

I am, in fact, white. Not really hairy though :lol:. Not sure why my peach fuzz arm hair looks like sasquatch.

CoD has been bad every year since 2008 to people like you.

You are the part of the player base that calls CoD stale every year regardless of what they do or don't do.

Cod is trash.

It's been bad for years now.

Infinite warfare will outsell any cod title, because everyone will buy it for the remaster.

And it's people like you that have us stuck with this garbage game.

Don't misunderstand me.  You have every right to dislike CoD as much as you want but at some point if you haven't liked it in 3-6 years then you might have to come to the conclusion that there's really nothing they can do to win you over.

There are so many gamers that hate on games that have yearly releases without even playing the games.  Every year they complain about how CoD, Madden, or 2K is the same and stale while there are millions that enjoy those franchises.  The problem begins when the devs start making changes in hopes of winning over guys like you with the end result being changes that nobody likes or wanted.

I blame the CoD haters for jetpacks and boosting in CoD.  They wanted different, they gave them different and everybody hated it.  It's very likely that the next 2 CoDs will be boots on ground and set in a modern era.  The end result is the game will still break sales records and the guys that have hated it will still hate it.

Agreed.

Let's not forget that Modern Warfare came as a change to the usual World War games.. people complained that it was a stale game idea. Then once MW became "stale", they had no choice but to go into the future and add all these crazy things like jetpacks and exo suits.

Now look.. we're crossing our fingers for an old war COD again. :lol: Battlefield picked up on the demand and is doing great. We're all hyped for the Remaster of the first Modern Warfare game, and will probably put hours into a game with no jetpacks, exo suits, or half of the other new s*** these new CODs have.. because the game is just great how it is.

Last edited:
Who wants to play anything from 3rd party on a Nintendo platform. Give me those God tier exclusives and I'll play everything else on my PS4 or X1.
Bruh, I play mobile games like slither.io. 

gameplay.gif

The NS will let me play pikmin 4 on the go?

clay-davis-o.gif

Copped.

Last edited:
@iYen Not into the idea of having to carry around a battery pack or a larger one now for phone and NS.
The anker one I posted can charge my phone twice, but I already have a phone battery case that makes my phone last two days. 

It's small and easily fits in a backpack. 

Regardless, depending on how the NS is designed people will just come up with a better battery. 

With the wiiu gamepad/3ds, you could install a third party battery that had double the capacity of nintendo's offering.

Battery life won't be that big of a deal, if nintendo lets people use third party compromises.

Like how people complain about the xb1 controllers not having lithium batteries, but there's rechargable AA batteries that can make your controllers last 30+ hours.

Last edited:
Quick first impressions on IW:

TTK is too fast. Firefights are almost impossible to win+escape.

Sniping is wayyyy too corny. This coming from a (white) guy who loved quick scoping in MW2+3. Seems like the snipers have quickdrawx2 and you don't even need to be in the crosshairs to get hit. Been saying it for years, but you shouldn't be able to ADS your sniper when taking shots (a-la Halo).

The rest of the guns are good (that I unlocked so far at least). Nice balance between damage, recoil, clip size, etc.

The maps aren't too bad, but they still haven't been able to find the balance between size vs. movement speed. Much too easy to flank and get behind the enemy team. Obviously this happened in "retro" CODs too, but it's much more common in the newer auto-sprint, wall-running, super-jumping CODs.

Overall I had fun playing but I can already see myself playing A LOT more MWR than IW.

Last edited:
the type 2 AR in the beta is too good in its alt. fire if you havent tried it in one of the default load outs. it can turn into akimbo pistols and just wreck people while the rifle version sucks 

So I'm in the NT FH3 club, also upgraded Surfers Paradise to level 5 so will I be good to keep Groove Music as a station after the free trial is up?

Copped The Orange Box on BC for $20 earlier. Never played Half Life 2 but it's always up there in all-time lists. Gonna dive into that today. Watched like a 2-3 hour playthrough of Half Life 1 on YouTube yesterday to get some backstory :lol:. Also heard Portal was a great game.

Last edited:
So I'm in the NT FH3 club, also upgraded Surfers Paradise to level 5 so will I be good to keep Groove Music as a station after the free trial is up?
You're correct. The trial only pertains to music sold on groove music. You'll still be able to stream the music saved on your onedrive folder from your computer.

You're correct. The trial only pertains to music sold on groove music. You'll still be able to stream the music saved on your onedrive folder from your computer.
Bet. Finally got my Aventador for free last night, carbon fiber black, my gawd it's gorgeous. 

Back
Top Bottom