Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Are there only 4 festivals? I been playing a lot this past weekend since I just moved and my internet won't be on til Wednesday. I'm sitting 2 level 5s, level 2 and a level 1.

Ran a couple games of IW last night.. some by myself and some with @Pizzo and overall thoughts.. keep in mind I didn't get to fully explore all the weapons or rigs.

Dislikes:
-Frame rate drops
-Servers are trash.. I know it's a Beta and this is where things get kinked out, but it was an issue.
-Grenades take too long to throw. I get you need to cook them, but it took almost an entire second to pull the grenade out and start cooking it.. which, in such a fast paced game, doesn't make sense to me. (Unless they're trying to slow down the game or grenade spam, then alright)

-Fluidity. Lots and lots of fluidity. They fixed the timing between when you land and can start sprinting again that BO3 suffered from. Everything from jumping to sprinting to wall running to sliding, all feels more "fluid".
-Hit marker got weakened a little bit. It's still there but it isn't as loud or "heavy" feeling when you hit someone.. to some this may be a negative. I actually enjoy the new style.
-Terminal remake is dope.
-Guns seem fun, and I think I saw an Intervention in the "classic" section.. :pimp:

Overall.. much better than I expected. May play both this and Remaster.

Campaign is still trash tho.

damn i enjoyed BF1 beta a lot just so many damn games out iunno if i would really get enough time with it to play

Jumpy videos got me wanting to purchase it lol. Dope vids man 

damn i enjoyed BF1 beta a lot just so many damn games out iunno if i would really get enough time with it to play

Jumpy videos got me wanting to purchase it lol. Dope vids man 

Thanks bro!

Jay and I will be playing it religiously and we are always looking for people so let us know if you buy it. I'm really enjoying aside from a few minor complaints and glitches

Supression bruh
u right
Ran a couple games of IW last night.. some by myself and some with @Pizzo and overall thoughts.. keep in mind I didn't get to fully explore all the weapons or rigs.

Dislikes:
-Frame rate drops
-Servers are trash.. I know it's a Beta and this is where things get kinked out, but it was an issue.
-Grenades take too long to throw. I get you need to cook them, but it took almost an entire second to pull the grenade out and start cooking it.. which, in such a fast paced game, doesn't make sense to me. (Unless they're trying to slow down the game or grenade spam, then alright)

-Fluidity. Lots and lots of fluidity. They fixed the timing between when you land and can start sprinting again that BO3 suffered from. Everything from jumping to sprinting to wall running to sliding, all feels more "fluid".
-Hit marker got weakened a little bit. It's still there but it isn't as loud or "heavy" feeling when you hit someone.. to some this may be a negative. I actually enjoy the new style.
-Terminal remake is dope.
-Guns seem fun, and I think I saw an Intervention in the "classic" section..
pimp.gif

Overall.. much better than I expected. May play both this and Remaster.
Campaign is still trash tho.
i enjoyed it a lot as well. i actually like it more than BLOPS3 more in some ways except for the whole quickscoping thing in the beta but besides that i do like it 
havent played blood dragon yet so I'm happy 
pimp.gif

Me too... saw the preview for it.
Super 80s feel to it. Looming forward to that.

Thanks bro!

Jay and I will be playing it religiously and we are always looking for people so let us know if you buy it. I'm really enjoying aside from a few minor complaints and glitches
forgot that i had EA Access when i get home im going to use the 10 free trial hours ( I think i can) and DL it 

Im not really excited about any of it but the pickings are pretty slim.

I mean even if they dropped fire like GOW4 lots of people would still be pissed because they copped for 60+

I get that, but it woulda been cool if they gave us something like zombie army, spiderman 2, the evil within something with a little bit more substance but something that a lot of people still didn't buy

Back
Top Bottom