Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What difficulty you guys play FH3 on? I went up one from the default difficulty and it's definitely made a difference for me.

Finally tried out the htc vive at GS for 10min.

gladiator-thumbs-up-o.gif

Demos played: ballon popping, underwater simulator, graffiti simulator, and FPS simulator.

Being able to see 360 degrees was 
smokin.gif

The tracking/controllers was excellent. Only problem was stepping out of the tracking boundaries because I wasn't aware of my real surrounding.

The virtual grid wall did help though.

Even though the enviroment's fake, I still felt like a big *** whale was swimming up to me.

I think I can only handle an hour of it before my face ends up like squidward.

9737043.jpg

Can't wait for the real VR games like Fallout 4 and Doom to drop.

What I experienced was amazing.

Im liking battlefield even though i only played a couple matches of team deathmatch. Just shocking how big the maps are with everybody running around. Def nice to get back to the oldee time period though

I'm 55% progress and all festivals at level 5. I noticed I no longer get fans in my solo races etc now. Really? Why?

Called off work last night and finally getting some time to play BF1. Lost connection to servers in my first 64 man chaos match. I might have to play the campaign to get better at this game tho lol

Is nab live 2017 any good? I used to love them, then found 2k to be better. Now I'm bored with 2k being to similar to the last few. Is it back to good again for NBA live?

Is nab live 2017 any good? I used to love them, then found 2k to be better. Now I'm bored with 2k being to similar to the last few. Is it back to good again for NBA live?
you play the last couple 2ks?they all felt different. and no, live is still booty meat

I'll try 2k17 then.
Fifa17 has a nice new story mode, not just the same interviews etc thru the career solo. I just found 2k15and2k16 the same solo story mode, interviews, trade requests conversations with coach etc. But cool I'll cop 2k17 if it is diff

Back
Top Bottom