• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
For real.
Wish there was a way to signal for Medic after death, that way he knows Im gonna wait for him and not waste both our time. Instead, most Meds just bounce figuring you'll cancel, or noob-meds revive you onto to a live grenade :smh:

My only gripe with the game so far is that the mid-round menus are still super slow
That's my only real gripe too. The menu in general is very slow, both during a match and between rounds. I wish you could just press select to quickly bring up the scoreboard like other games do instead of this horribly slow pressing start and then pressing scoreboard

If you hold down Start, you can raise and lower the scoreboard without going to menu. But if you ever so slightly tap Start...then RIP

edit. Already answered :lol:

Last edited:
CAN YOU IMAGINE A SCARY/CREEPY GAME LIKE P.T. IN VR?

R.I.P.
if Outlast 2 got VR support 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

****head camping in the corner had to blow em up with a nade

final 4 kills in tdm

realized i like the War Pigeon game + TDM i cant get down with the other game modes with vehicles **** is just not fun at all for me

Do y'all have any recommendations for rechargeable batteries and charging dock? The Energizer one looks good based on the reviews.

****head camping in the corner had to blow em up with a nade

final 4 kills in tdm

realized i like the War Pigeon game + TDM i cant get down with the other game modes with vehicles **** is just not fun at all for me

Beautiful nade!

War Pigeon is the ****, I love that game type.

Your boy is out here cooking! What does everyone else stats look like?

View media item 2212110

thanks fam, after watching video cant believe i didnt see his gun poking out at first. 

Putting that work in, i watched some of your stream last night you were playing a game mode with cut screens. Game mode didn't look to fun 

[h2]PERFORMANCE[/h2]

BTR SCORE

- Top 84%

K/D RATIO

- Top 84%

WIN PERCENT

63.16%

- Top 16%

KILLS/GAME

- Top 79%

KILLS/MIN

- Top 53%

SCORE/MIN

- Top 100%

TIME PLAYED

4H 27M 36S

- Top 93%

ACCURACY

- Top 30%

[h2]GENERAL[/h2]

KILLS

- Top 88%

DEATHS

- Top 88%

LOSSES

- Top 89%

WINS

- Top 79%

ROUNDS PLAYED

- Top 89%

SKILL

- Top 85%

KILL ASSISTS

could be better but im learning 

thanks fam, after watching video cant believe i didnt see his gun poking out at first. 

Putting that work in, i watched some of your stream last night you were playing a game mode with cut screens. Game mode didn't look to fun 

could be better but im learning 

That game mode is called Operations; I'm not a fan of how long the matches are but the concept is interesting. In a nutshell, the offensive team has 3 tries to push the defensive team to the end of the map with a limited number of lives.

Stats are definitely influenced by your squad; if you ever want to join us, just let me know!

Where did you pull your stats from? I would love to see my percentiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand when guys do play who they are... Medic? Drop packs, stay behind the squad and revive. Support? DROP AMMO!!! Assault? Go after tanks and such, have Support actually support you by feeding you more and more ammo. Scout... call out player movements. Spot guys. QB this thing from afar...

So many people are off mic though.

I can't stand when guys do play who they are... Medic? Drop packs, stay behind the squad and revive. Support? DROP AMMO!!! Assault? Go after tanks and such, have Support actually support you by feeding you more and more ammo. Scout... call out player movements. Spot guys. QB this thing from afar...

So many people are off mic though.

True, I've noticed a lot of people play Medic just for the grenade launcher. There is no worse feeling than watching that distance meter get super close and slowly get larger and larger and larger.....

Do y'all have any recommendations for rechargeable batteries and charging dock? The Energizer one looks good based on the reviews.
I use Amazon Basics brand for both the batteries and dock. Here's what I have:

Batteries:
Amazon product ASIN B00HZV9WTM
Dock:
Amazon product ASIN B00TOVTZ7K
The batteries are 2400mAh which is stronger than the Energizers. The dock also has a USB port for charging a phone or anything else.

If you're looking at the dock/battery combo pack from Energizer, while it is pretty cheap, be aware that the batteries included are only 1300mAh. Not sure how many hours of gameplay you'll get out of those, but obviously it'll be almost half as much as the stronger counterparts

Last edited:
:lol:
Exactly!

Or if you are playing a medic. You go to revive and then the body blinks and disappears because people don't check medics near by.

Back
Top Bottom