• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wow that's a long time for a beta :lol:
All good though had a lot of fun playing Gwent on The Witcher anyway.

Will be out on the Battlefield later tonight. Add me. GT: Solemate96

iYen iYen I beat your time in something last night on FH3 and now you're on my team or something. :rofl:

Will be joing NTLK group once I level up more.

Current games in rotation lately I've been playing.

BF1
FH3
NHL 17
Thinking of getting RB6: Siege again but already a FPS in BF1

Add me at Solemate96 if you ever want to run.

had a blast running with jumpy last night in BF1 just cant see myself purchasing it tho at the moment with CoD4 releasing very soon since i know that will take up most of my xbox gaming as well as playing nba 2k on the side.

tried running EASHL in NHL last night with another homie but kept getting disconnected right away as soon as puck would drop. I hate EA Servers with a passion of course we kept getting the ******* loses to. We tried 3x after we just gave up ( yes im wired) 

2k Pro am Team finally gelling again on a 9 gm win streak, we realized we had to drop our PG because he has the Westbrook mentality at PG which was horrible and no help to the team, once we dropped him wallah 9 gm win streak. We didnt play with him last year (16) so we tried something diff this year and well yea he didnt work out better off with a AI computer atm until we find a legit PG who is pass first like the rest of our team. Also dude don't know how to run PnR, he never wants an on-ball always asking for off ball. my man you're the PG not the SG. Just was the worst to play with cant win with someone like that at all. Playmaker yet taking dumb *** shots, youre supposed to set us up not you ball hog for 20 seconds and take a shot 

X xxpizzo Yo! I know what you're talking about with the EA servers. They are just trash! When you are able to run games, it's good.

Add me if you're looking to run some hockey games. I usually play LD but can play any of the wing spots. I don't play center because I can't win a faceoff for my life and I don't even know how to play as goalie.

Listen to yourself right now.

You're better than that, famb.

raw

Listen to yourself right now.

You're better than that, famb.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif

@xxpizzo Yo! I know what you're talking about with the EA servers. They are just trash! When you are able to run games, it's good.

Add me if you're looking to run some hockey games. I usually play LD but can play any of the wing spots. I don't play center because I can't win a faceoff for my life and I don't even know how to play as goalie.
man when EA servers are on their A+ game NHL is EASILY my favorite sports game to play. I love me some EASHL besides the cheese of course but every team you play vs trys it so its just you gotta kinda play with it or try to defend that cheesy wrister. 

can always use a LW/LD. My homie and i play C/RW. I can always switch to just lmk what you prefer, i got my sticks setup with the correct hands so dont matter to me on the wings

Itz Me Pizzo 23 my GT ima send you a FR at some point today when i get on my phone

Microsoft announces new VR headsets for Windows 10, starting at $299

Microsoft’s partners will ship a new line of virtual reality headsets to take advantage of Windows 10’s VR and holographic capabilities. At today’s event, Microsoft said that the headsets will start at $299 and will include inside-out tracking sensors, obviating the need for external cameras or laser systems like those on the current Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, and Acer are all listed as partners.

Don't know if I should cop Battlefield or get COD 
mean.gif
This. Split the costs 50/50 with your gameshare partner for games you both want and you'll be saving lots of money.

I only pay ~€25 for a game that normally costs €69.99 retail here most of the time if my friend wants the game as well.

Just gotta make sure it's someone you really trust because you'd require giving them access to your account and of course be financially reliable. You don't want to be gamesharing with someone who doesn't pay their fair share. 

Last edited:
playing battlefield 1

For real.
Wish there was a way to signal for Medic after death, that way he knows Im gonna wait for him and not waste both our time. Instead, most Meds just bounce figuring you'll cancel, or noob-meds revive you onto to a live grenade :smh:

My only gripe with the game so far is that the mid-round menus are still super slow

For real.
Wish there was a way to signal for Medic after death, that way he knows Im gonna wait for him and not waste both our time. Instead, most Meds just bounce figuring you'll cancel, or noob-meds revive you onto to a live grenade :smh:

My only gripe with the game so far is that the mid-round menus are still super slow
That's my only real gripe too. The menu in general is very slow, both during a match and between rounds. I wish you could just press select to quickly bring up the scoreboard like other games do instead of this horribly slow pressing start and then pressing scoreboard

For real.

That's my only real gripe too. The menu in general is very slow, both during a match and between rounds. I wish you could just press select to quickly bring up the scoreboard like other games do instead of this horribly slow pressing start and then pressing scoreboard

Just hold down start to bring up the scoreboard. :D

Back
Top Bottom