Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I can't stand when guys do play who they are... Medic? Drop packs, stay behind the squad and revive. Support? DROP AMMO!!! Assault? Go after tanks and such, have Support actually support you by feeding you more and more ammo. Scout... call out player movements. Spot guys. QB this thing from afar...

So many people are off mic though.

Halo/COD ruined the "teamwork" aspect of multiplayer shooters.

Everyone going for their stats. That hero ball

KDR > Life

Halo 1-3 definitely require teamwork.

Call outs were necessary...

CoD I agree

Last edited:

It was always hero ball the difference is on the older consoles the majority of lobbies would have people on the mic.  On the Xbox One/PS4 the majority don't want to communicate with people they don't know.  I really can't blame them though.  In 2016, gamers are toxic.

Last edited:
It was always hero ball the difference is on the older consoles the majority of lobbies would have people on the mic.  On the Xbox One/PS4 the majority don't want to communicate with people they don't know.  I really can't blame them though.  In 2016, gamers are toxic.

SHUT UP (Insert racial epithet here)

SHUT UP (Insert racial epithet here)
Exactly.  I remember when people just wanted to communicate with others about the game they were playing.

Then social media happened and now everybody just wants to be a troll because Xbox Live and PSN are one of the only places left on the internet they can be anonymous.

Yo Jules you slacking bruh...

Everything supposed to be trash...

Except for the game delivered from the gods themselves... Destiny.

:smh:

Lol you right but i havent played destiny in weeks only ran thru the new dlc with one toon i think im losing the destiny hype that and other games came out. I still gotta get that dbz 2 :smh:

mean.gif
damnnnnnnn info on the avi

:smh:

damnnnnnnn info on the avi

I don't know who it is :frown:

I was stored in my avy "bank" in my profile from past avy's I used because they deleted my last one :smh:

Don't remember who or where I got it from, but it is sure nice to look at.

New Xbox one owner here. Playing FH3 BF1 and fifa. Can anyone shed light on game share? Going to hook my little bro up. Does he have to use my GT? Can we play at the same time?

Just have him login with your account from his xbox and download whatever games you paid for, it saves to his drive.

When he logs out and back into his, he can play the games because they are stored locally on his xbox. He can still use his GT online

Last edited:

Exactly.  I remember when people just wanted to communicate with others about the game they were playing.

Then social media happened and now everybody just wants to be a troll because Xbox Live and PSN are one of the only places left on the internet they can be anonymous.
it comes down to the gaming community as well for certain games. In Siege I've added tons of people who play and they run around with mics. its one of the only few games i play in game chat 

New Xbox one owner here. Playing FH3 BF1 and fifa. Can anyone shed light on game share? Going to hook my little bro up. Does he have to use my GT? Can we play at the same time?
yes you can play at the same time

i guess you will be the one buying the games, so what you need to do is give your GT info and login on his xbox under your GT. Once youre signed in to your GT on his xbox goto settings and what you want to do is select make this my home xbox.

after you do that just sign out and have him sign back into his GT and then goto my games/apps all your games should be there to select

Rainbow 6 is one of the few games I've ever played where people actually honor and respect the mic.

Going all the way back to RB6 Vegas

Rainbow 6 is one of the few games I've ever played where people actually honor and respect the mic.

Going all the way back to RB6 Vegas

I say for this gen it's been Destiny because you need to work as a cohesive team to accomplish things.

Last gen Halo was the team work game where you had to have mics and work as a team or you were mostly likely going to lose.

COD is what messed it up, because you could be a one man army and destroy an entire team, but that's also what made it dope though :lol: :pimp:

True, Destiny is definitely a game I enjoyed playing because of the co-op quality.

I remember explaining to my boy once the difference in RB6 v COD a bunch of years back. I told him RB6 feels more like a mission where COD feels like a sport.

COD used to be my ish though. Not even going to front :lol:

COD was almost everyone's ish :lol:

I used to front on it and hated COD and people who played it because I was so into Halo 3, but once Halo: Reach dropped Halo started dying a little and because they dropped the ball with that a lot of the Halo community that was left went to COD and that's when I started palying MW2.

I had MW2 for mad long and it sat in the plastic because I was so into getting rank 50's in Halo 3 :lol:

When I started playing COD I was trying to play it like I did Halo and strafe and not ADS people and was super noob status :lol: but as I kept playing I got better and started murking lobbies.

BLOPS 2 was the best COD to me though and still is to this day.

Back
Top Bottom