Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I don't want to say that I regret it as MW is still fun and brings back memories, but there's just way too many quality games out right now. I'd be fine with just BF1 personally. I haven't even put in any time to GoW4, haven't played Titanfall 2 and Overwatch was fun and made me want to invest time into it.

At this point, I don't think that I could run MW for long periods of time. I'd be fine running for an hour and then switching it up.

Playing on Backlot, Overgrown, Crash, District, Downpour and all of the OG MW maps was great though
pimp.gif
Titanfall made a mistake.  Who at Respawn thought it'd be a good idea to release Titanfall 2 in between BF1 and IW/MWR.

They should have released earlier in the year like Overwatch did.  A lot of people aren't even going to be able to give it a chance because their gaming budget and time won't allow them to.

Well thats rubbish.

**** Infinity Ward
It's Activisions fault.  Everything wrong with gaming in the last 10 years has either been Activsion or EA.

Last edited:
Titanfall made a mistake.  Who at Respawn thought it'd be a good idea to release Titanfall 2 in between BF1 and IW/MWR.

They should have released earlier in the year like Overwatch did.  A lot of people aren't even going to be able to give it a chance because their gaming budget and time won't allow them to.

It's a shame too as it was received very well by reviewers. Most said it was worth it to check it out.

yeah that's what I've been saying as well. If they would've released it early next year that would've been great for them since they don't have to contend with any other FPSs

yeah that's what I've been saying as well. If they would've released it early next year that would've been great for them since they don't have to contend with any other FPSs

Yeah but then they missout on the holiday sales and rush so that's why everyone drops around this time.

Yeah but then they missout on the holiday sales and rush so that's why everyone drops around this time.
Depends really because this can get lost in the holiday releases since there are more than just the huge shooters that are dropping this holiday season

The problem is they dropped in between 2 of the biggest fps releases of the year.

Games like Titanfall don't have the following yet to try and compete with franchises like Battlefield and COD.

Destiny for example has a far better release date.  They drop in September and literally have no competition, which makes more people that normally wouldn't have purchased their game give it a try.

Last edited:
EA stated that they'll have "a long relationship" with titanfall.

So prepare for Titanfall 3 in 2018.
nerd.gif

Corrections - 2:07
Shadow of the Tomb Raider leak - 7:21
Takin' Care of Business - 15:22
Games with Gold vs. PlayStation Plus - 29:22
Podcast Halftime - 40:29
L&R: Voice Actors in Reviews - 42:20
L&R: Thoughts on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 57:05
L&R: Could the 3DS's continuation hurt the Switch? - 1:07:12
L&R: A Cheeky Question for Huber - 1:17:06
L&R: NDA Problems - 1:18:22
Time for Bets - 1:26:26
Closing - 1:33:09
Titanfall 2 Bet - 1:36:39

No prob man, i'm on most of the time anyway. Lets get this 4 player co-op mode poppin. Anyone else from the club feel free to join up as well, it's so damn fun.
pimp.gif

Just tried the mclaren f1 gt, that car is straight ridiculous to control
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Already on FH3, but I'll still get on again at 630pm pst.

Can anyone tell me why when I do a network diag on my system it shows I'm getting 65 Mpbs, but when I attempt to install a game it downloads at 1.3 Mbps .....:smh:

I'm connected via ethernet if that matters.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me why when I do a network diag on my system it shows I'm getting 65 Mpbs, but when I attempt to install a game it downloads at 1.3 Mbps .....:smh:

I'm connected via ethernet if that matters.

Anybody on your bandwidth? And are you playing while your downloading? Like another game

Last edited:
Can't believe, in 2016, it takes an entire day's worth, literally, of download to play a game. (COD)

Not 1996. 2016. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom