• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
:rofl:

That's gamers club. Doesn't make the game not $80, just means you found a discount

Activision still getting the come up

in any case, its still funny to me that the new game is so detested $30 is too much. But $63 for remaster is cool and the gang

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's a pretty clear indication that some people are tired of the direction that CoD has taken

Makes sense to me

The U.K. charts are out and IW debuted at 48% less than BO3( Bao3 was 630k and IW was 328k). That's kind of a disaster

It's the lowest COD since COD4( 260k). Also note that the U.K. And US kind of mirror each other in tastes( aside from FIFA over madden). So COD should be massively down in the US as well

So we can almost certainly expect a standalone MWR sooner than later

Last edited:

:rofl:

That's gamers club. Doesn't make the game not $80, just means you found a discount

Activision still getting the come up

in any case, its still funny to me that the new game is so detested $30 is too much. But $63 for remaster is cool and the gang

but $63 will get you the new game and the old game.
there is no new game

The U.K. charts are out and IW debuted at 48% less than BO3( Bao3 was 630k and IW was 328k). That's kind of a disaster

It's the lowest COD since COD4( 260k). Also note that the U.K. And US kind of mirror each other in tastes( aside from FIFA over madden). So COD should be massively down in the US as well

43.6% but it still had the highest first week sales of every game that released in the UK this year except for Fifa 17.

If these numbers are a disaster then so are Battlefield and Titanfall 2 sales numbers.

All of this is still with a grain of salt.  The UK is a much smaller market than the US but there's going to be a significant falloff here too, around 25-35%.

43.6% but it still had the highest first week sales of every game that released in the UK this year except for Fifa 17.
If these numbers are a disaster then so are Battlefield and Titanfall 2 sales numbers.
All of this is still with a grain of salt.  The UK is a much smaller market than the US but there's going to be a significant falloff here too, around 25-35%.

View media item 2223051
Well yes titanfall totally bombed only doing a quarter of what titanfall 2 did. BF1 not so much because it's up over BF4 & Hardline( not counting Battlefront because Star Wars is a stronger IP overall which pushed sales)

And yes I'm not saying it's the end of COD but that's a massive decline for any franchise

Well yes titanfall totally bombed only doing a quarter of what titanfall 2 did. BF1 not so much because it's up over BF4 & Hardline( not counting Battlefront because Star Wars is a stronger IP overall which pushed sales)

And yes I'm not saying it's the end of COD but that's a massive decline for any franchise
They will definitely have a large decline.  Only problem I see is that Activision may not feel the loss as much as we'd like them to considering how much money they are pulling in now because of microtransactions.

Like you said though, the bigger the loss the more likely we'll see a standalone MWR for sale.

I still think that someone at Respawn should be fired over the release day they chose for Titanfall 2.  They should have released late Feb or early March, by then most people will be tired of Battlefield and COD.

They will definitely have a large decline.  Only problem I see is that Activision may not feel the loss as much as we'd like them to considering how much money they are pulling in now because of microtransactions.

Like you said though, the bigger the loss the more likely we'll see a standalone MWR for sale.

I still think that someone at Respawn should be fired over the release day they chose for Titanfall 2.  They should have released late Feb or early March, by then most people will be tired of Battlefield and COD.
The date was set be EA. Respawn is just taking the blame for it. EA wanted to throw all they could at COD this year with TF and BF1.

I agree that Feb March would be better but Ea gon EA

not surprised by the drop in sales but I'm honestly having a good time with the game. the campaign is awesome which I'm glad about because it looked really good in the trailers 

Last edited:
It's been an interesting few weeks:

BF1 - Campaign leaves a lot to be desired; I was really hoping to get a well developed story about the Harlem Hellfighters. Instead its a bunch of short stories covering a few different lives during the war. I understand why they went this route to demonstrate the absurd loss of life during WW1 but the Hellfighters would have been much better and made this game a 10/10 for me (8/8 NT scale)

The 369th Infantry Regiment, formerly known as the 15th New York National Guard Regiment, was an infantry regiment of the United States Army National Guard during World War I and World War II. The Regiment consisted of African Americans as well as Puerto Ricans and was known for being the first African American regiment to serve with the American Expeditionary Forces during World War I. Before the 15th New York National Guard Regiment was formed, any African American that wanted to fight in the war had to enlist in the French or Canadian armies. The regiment was nicknamed the Harlem Hellfighters, the Black Rattlers and the Men of Bronze, which was given to the regiment by the French.The nickname "Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy.[4] The "Harlem Hellfighters" were the first all-black regiment who helped change the American public's opinion on African American soldiers and paved the way for future soldiers of color.

^ That right there is the story that BF1 should have had and I would have been great for the culture. I know folks in here talk about wanting a Black protagonist and these guys were the real deal. Look into them if you dont know about them.

Multiplayer is much better than in the "beta". Weapons are much more balanced and there is a good variety of game types and maps. I'm pleasantly surprised that I enjoy this game as much as I do.

TF2 - Great story; Respawn did a really good job of building the relationship between BT and Cooper throughout the story. However, it was a bit short and left out a lot of crucial details. Still very enjoyable nonetheless.

Haven't touched MP yet but I will soon.

CoD:MWR - A solid remaster and not much was done to alter the game from its original form. The game has aged well and really helps demonstrate that less is more. However, I can't see myself only playing this game. It's a great game to own in your library when you are tired of the current flavor of the month but its really more of a side dish than a main course.

CoD:IW - Campaign is surprisingly enjoyable; still working through it but I'm impressed. Looks like a lot of thought was made into adding new mechanics into the SP that unfortunately didnt make into the MP because people complain too much about change. Add one new thing and people lose their ****

MP is ok. I personally dont enjoy the TTK but I will give it a fair shot.

More on the podcast this week.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how IW straight ripped the black hole design from the movie Interstellar on the MP map Mayday? Literally the only thing they changed was the hue of the accretion disk :lol:.

View media item 2223138
View media item 2223139
I'm actually kinda interested in playing the Campaign. All of the different settings of the MP maps is pretty intriguing. First time I've felt that way about a COD campaign in a long time.

Last edited:
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY SELL THE REMASTER AS STANDALONE. WONDER HOW SELLS WOULD OF BEEN IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE BUNDLED REMASTER PACKAGE :nerd:

i havent played zombies since world at war and those days were amazing.

this zombie mode is actually a TON of fun.

anyone whos down can add me ----> a marano

just write NT or something so i know its coming from here 

Back
Top Bottom