Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

I'm hoping everything is actually native 4K and not checkerboard rendering, upscaled or whatever else there is.
Based on what is described in the article, I would say with 99.99% confidence that its native 4K.
This is going to be so key to Scorpios success.  This current generation has been a let down in terms of hardware.  Xbox One, One S, PS4, and even the PS4 Pro all have framerate issues depending on the game that's being played.

I'm hoping everything is actually native 4K and not checkerboard rendering, upscaled or whatever else there is.
The rx 480 gpu which is 6 tflops can do 4k at 20-39fps at ultra settings, according to various people's benchmarks.

If a game's settings are dialed back for scorpio, then achieving that locked 30fps at native 4k is that much easier.

Given that, microsoft has stated that all its first party games will be 4k native. 

Devs. can use the scorpio's power however they want, since there's no 4k mandate.

Same

There were some cool new mechanics in FO4, but the story gave me zilch and the setting was so similar to FO3 I ran out of steam long before finishing

Story was good but it just was all of the place lol.

you know, for me, it wasn't even the story itself, it was the typical disconnect between the "story" and what you actually do on your own time in an open world game. Im supposed to be freaked out hunting for my missing son, but Im gonna waste a few weeks building houses first?

Skyrim wasnt perfect either, but I felt much more comfortable just exploring and making my own journey than I did in FO4.
I wish some open world games would just abandon the needless story and allow you to truly make your own adventure in the sandbox

I LOVE Fallout 3 and 4 and I LOVE Game of Thrones.

Should I give Skyrim another chance now that they remasterd it? Someone convince me. I tried it a few years back on the 360 and just couldn't get into like i did with Fallout.

Elder Scrolls series>Fallout series

So I recently got the new XBONE S, the BF1 edition cuz I wanted COD.

My question is now I see that the new controllers have a 3.5mm jack that sends out game audio and chat.

When I previously had the X1 I was using gaming headsets that were for a 360 so i bought the adapters had them plugged up in my Turtle Beach DSS2.

I want to use my DSS2 for the surround sound although some people have said stereo is ok but after using me new headsets both ways I like the quality of sound of the audio thru the DSS2 vs just stereo headphones.

I'm currently using Plantronics RIG 505 headsets and the DSS2. The headsets come with a single 3.5mm plug but they also come with a splitter that divides mic and headphone sound. I plugged the headphone portion into the DSS2 and the mic into an old adapter that reduces 3.5mm to 2.5mm. That i plugged into the other adapter that came with the Microsoft headset adapter that went from 2.5mm back to 3.5mm lol so i could see my chat bubble was moving when i moved the mic but when my friend got into party chat i didn't hear him and i think he couldn't hear me.

I seen a video that shows how to but it's hella super complicated and requires additional adapters lol

Has anyone done a work around? I wanna say maybe the 3.5mm to 2.5mm is bad so I'm gonna pick up a new one but also I remember I didn't set my chat to headset and speakers. Will i need to turn that on as well or should I say eff it and dump the DSS2?

apologies on the long post lol

Any recommendations for a wireless gaming headset that works for game audio and voice chat on the Xbox one and PS4? I was gonna get the new astro a50s but it seems like they only work on one or the other not both systems.

I don't wanna have to pick up two headsets

Why does TF3 not need a single player?
Does overwatch need a single player? Tf1's a mp game. Tf2 only has a sp because the devs listened to feedback. Which was unfruitful. So with tf3, they can not have a sp and have even more 1st hand data to show why it wasn't included like tf1.

Lastly, most people aren't buying titanfall 2 for the sp.

Overwatch retailed for $40.

I don't think OW is a game where SP would work. Instead, more of those character episodes would be great.

All the mass effect titles free with each access

Running through them again.
I'm never finishing mgsv

been enjoying the **** out of HC SnD MWR

noticed ppl still noob tube off the rip but not as much, still bothers me to this day when i die from one tho lol so frustrating. 

I put that work in over the weekend got up to a 41 or 42. Love how SnD pays out the most unlike the newer dutys  

cant wait till that add the remaining maps
Bloc

Countdown

Pipeline

Showdown

Strike

Wet Work

They could leave out Wet Work and Bloc. I wouldn't complain.

Showdown though 
smokin.gif

Hopefully COD goes on sale for Black Friday cause I'll cop with my gamers club.

Checked out the new mode survival on the division and wow that's exactly what I expected from the game originally. Can't wait for it to come out. Sucks it took them 7 months to get the game right but it's finally in the right direction.

been running some GBs on MWR HC SnD Only

so dope to see Gamertags you remember from back in the day still playing the same game mode 

recognized a few teams ive played with or played against 

You fellas with kids how do you balance playing, daddy time and giving momma her time. I feel like I get an hour at the most to play a week.

Back
Top Bottom