Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Play Overwatch[emoji]174[/emoji] FREE November 18–21 on PC, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji] 4, and Xbox One
EAHELXF0XGZO1478725084197.jpg

no prob.
I always liked having the dog as my companion in FO3, but I hated when he got hurt so I just stashed him at my homebase
In FO4 the dog kept walking in my way when I was trying to stealth so I ditched him for Det. Nick
Yup Nick is dope, loved his role in Far Harbor and his overall back story, best companion IMO.

Anybody coping Dishonored 2 this Friday?
Might have to cop as an early bday gift for myself, but that 50% off Skyrim is tempting too.

The best deal that Target has is getting Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered for $60.

It's usually $80 to get the version of IW that comes with MWR.

MWR is worth paying $60 to get for those that have no interest in IW.

Titanfall 2 and BF1 $35 at Target (Flash Sale) price drop will occur during check out
Titanfall 2
BF1
Black Friday
Cw2tb6XUAAA5FOe.jpg

Cw2uTUdUQAA4Wis.jpg

Cw2vljzUQAAdVRR.jpg

Cw2t8oJUQAAN94S.jpg
Was gonna post this. In for Skyrim at $30. And maybe I'll go for rainbow six siege also for $15. I didn't really like it when it was the free weekend but everybody keeps raving about it

Recore for $15 is also a good buy for anybody on the fence

Also COD for $35. Really interesting. No way I would pay full price for it. But Titanfall 2 doesn't look like it will last in the long run which is a shame.

Last edited:
^

I think Wal-Mart has Skyrim for 25

Also BF1 for 27...thinking about going for that FarCry for 15 too

STEEP Trailer: 101 Overview in 2 Minutes

We've been due for a good snowsports game for a while. Hope this one is able to fill that void, and Im especially intrigued about the skiing, which is usually ignored in favor of snowboard.

Im curious whether the gear will be authentic branded, I saw one Salomon snowboard, so at least some stuff is real brands

Yes ssx tricky was so damn fun. That and nba street and nfl street. EA needs to do these again.

Back
Top Bottom