Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I got cod [emoji]128553[/emoji] Couldn't pass up a steal $35 with season pass

Hardcore search cod 4 tonight anyone ?

Play Overwatch[emoji]174[/emoji] FREE November 18–21 on PC, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji] 4, and Xbox One
EAHELXF0XGZO1478725084197.jpg

I'm going ham on noobs in quick play

I hope that add some JRPG BC titles around when Final Fantasy drops.

Wish i had more free time to play videogames though smh.

I hope that add some JRPG BC titles around when Final Fantasy drops.

Wish i had more free time to play videogames though smh.
There's going to be a big BC drop on Saturday to coincide with the 1 year anniversary. Or at least that's what's rumored. So you might see some there

Do Wal-Mart's BF prices apply online as well?

I would love it if I didn't need to go out and confront the crowds and wait in line

Horizon 3
What's everyone up to on solo % completion? 61% for me. Not as much fun now.. I think the no more fans to be gained and no more further festivals sucks. It should be there start to end
View media item 2226957

Last edited:
What's everyone up to on solo % completion? 61% for me. Not as much fun now.. I think the no more fans to be gained and no more further festivals sucks. It should be there start to end
View media item 2226957
Same boat I'm in although I can't remember my percentage. Now it just feels like I'm just completing races for nothing. I'm not really into the online aspect of FH3 so nothing there. I've actually considered trading it in because I know I'm not paying for that season pass at $35.

Same boat I'm in although I can't remember my percentage. Now it just feels like I'm just completing races for nothing. I'm not really into the online aspect of FH3 so nothing there. I've actually considered trading it in because I know I'm not paying for that season pass at $35.
Exactly how I am. Not into the online part. Not sure what to do. I want nba2k17 but don't wanna loose this game..

Could get lucky and they add on parts like GTA?

Last edited:
So ur saying they are doing expansions on the map/game. But we have to pay for it? That's ******** should be free

Last edited:
Two years ago today I experienced what true disappointment felt like. Thanks 343. Nothing was the same after this day word to Drake. One of the GOAT fleeces.

Inb4 in order to play H3A I have to buy H6.

Last edited:
View media item 2226957

::enter video from iyen of why you should buy season pass::

I entered the realm of 4K/HDR last night. FH3 and GoW4 looked amazing. Is there a list of games that output in HDR?

Back
Top Bottom