Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
 Yeah I got on late after work u wasn't on when I got in it's cool bro we can link this weekend
yea i deff called it an early night last night prolly got off like 10:30 lol

ill message you over weekend if i see you on no doubt 

Always see Pizzo and Jumpy on MWR but when I peep their XBL Party Chat it looks like they got a full squad

Dru we runnin for sure even tho you trash you still my bro

Xbox Fan Fest Mexico City 2016

Xbox FanFest is back for a 3-day event in Mexico City from November 11 – 13! Starting on Friday, November 11, Xbox will invite 500 lucky fans to enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience on Friday evening. To win an invitation to this special Friday event, fans will be asked to participate in several of our community activities leading up to November 11.
Friday’s activities include:
A special briefing event hosted by Phil Spencer at 8.00 PM local Mexico time (6:00 PM PST). Fans from around the world can watch this live on Twitch at twitch.tv/xbox, www.twitch.tv/xboxmexico, https://beam.pro/Xbox and https://www.facebook.com/xboxmexico/ "Facebook live"
Exclusive early access to the Xbox event at Expo Santa Fe with no lines
Fan swag, Xbox fan shirt, and other goodies
Meet and greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders, and influencers

I'm not really expecting anything, but who knows. Maybe we'll be surprised

Xbox Fan Fest Mexico City 2016

Xbox FanFest is back for a 3-day event in Mexico City from November 11 – 13! Starting on Friday, November 11, Xbox will invite 500 lucky fans to enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience on Friday evening. To win an invitation to this special Friday event, fans will be asked to participate in several of our community activities leading up to November 11.
Friday’s activities include:
A special briefing event hosted by Phil Spencer at 8.00 PM local Mexico time (6:00 PM PST). Fans from around the world can watch this live on Twitch at twitch.tv/xbox, www.twitch.tv/xboxmexico, https://beam.pro/Xbox and https://www.facebook.com/xboxmexico/ "Facebook live"
Exclusive early access to the Xbox event at Expo Santa Fe with no lines
Fan swag, Xbox fan shirt, and other goodies
Meet and greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders, and influencers

I'm not really expecting anything, but who knows. Maybe we'll be surprised

Cuphead announcement [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Just ran some more IW maps remind me of halo movement still clunky compared to TF servers horrible.

I saw a thread on Reddit that the X1 version of IW suffers from bad frame rate dips. Is this what you're talking about? I experienced it the day after the game launched, but it seems to be running ok for now.

NieR: Automata producer Yosuke Saito states that an Xbox One release for the game is in the cards

Same people behind scalebound.

Skate 4 confirmed?
nerd.gif

Skate 3 is now backwards compatiable on xbox one. 

On this week's "This Week in Xbox" Major Nelson said 

"Skate fans were estatic to find that Skate 3 launched into backwards compatibility as well. Now as many of you know this was easily one of the most requested titles and I'm thrilled to see it finally come together for the few of you who have been asking."

Then he winked.

There's no reason for him to wink, unless...

With the Target Buy 2 Get 1 Free I can swap out one of the games I got for FF 15 at the end of the month right? I haven't opened it yet, I just got it because they were sold out of Forza and they said I could come in and swap it when they restocked so I assume I'm cool

Just ran some more IW maps remind me of halo movement still clunky compared to TF servers horrible.

I saw a thread on Reddit that the X1 version of IW suffers from bad frame rate dips. Is this what you're talking about? I experienced it the day after the game launched, but it seems to be running ok for now.

Yes bro that happens in fps especially during gun battles but just regular movement it happens it's annoying

The camping in cod is jokes man, dudes really just sit in a corner Idk how the loyal guys do it lol
That game is joke.
agree its why you only will see me EVER playing SnD. Love strategy type game modes its perfect for me

i dont mind the camping on defense cause i mean thats what you're supposed to do is defend the bomb but dudes in TDM just legit camp in corners sniping or head glitching.

Back
Top Bottom