Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If anybody wants the codes for GOW that came with GOW4 lmk before I trade it in, already beat the campaign which was dope.

Anyone know who has the best price for 2K17 for Black Friday?
$30 at Bestbuy and Target. But they are doorbuster deals starting in Thursday. Last year at Best Buy they had a whole bin of Madden and 2k so I might not be worried that much about missing out right away if you don't get there early

Anyone know who has the best price for 2K17 for Black Friday?
$30 at Bestbuy and Target. But they are doorbuster deals starting in Thursday. Last year at Best Buy they had a whole bin of Madden and 2k so I might not be worried that much about missing out right away if you don't get there early
same for walmart and everything is also online, there's zero need to step foot in a damn store

Check this a few times a day over the next few weeks. You're bound to find something around 4TB for $100.

https://slickdeals.net/deals/external-drive/?src=SearchBarV2_cat

will do. tks for the headsup
Just make sure you grab one that says "portable" or "2.5 inch". Those ones just need to be connected to the XB1 with a USB cord. Others will need a USB and power cord.

EDIT: Here's a link that will show just portable ones.

https://slickdeals.net/deals/portable-hard-drive/?src=SearchBarV2_cat

You'll wanna check both links though because not all drives will be on each link.

Last edited:

Corrections - 1:26
New Switch Rumors - 4:14
Xbox One S Wins on Top of October NPD - 30:44
Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy? - 39:13
Super Mario Run's Price and Release Date - 47:38
Podcast Halftime - 55:04
L&R: Will some games be lost forever? - 57:01
L&R: Who Had the Bigger Budget? - 1:06:31
L&R: Could a fan game become GOTY? - 1:19:11
L&R: Just a nice message - 1:22:05
L&R: Best Gaming/Non-Gaming Things to do in LA - 1:23:08
Time for Bets - 1:31:48
Closing - 1:42:25

Does every Xbox one game use hdr and do games upscale to 4k??
Forza horizon 3, gears 4, nba 2k17, and supposedly bf1 use hdr. All xb1 games are upscaled to 4k with the xb1 s's upscaler. Scorpio will support native 4k. Every microsoft published game will be native 4k.

bkgki6I.gif

Last edited:
Forza horizon 3, gears 4, nba 2k17, and supposedly bf1 use hdr. All xb1 games are upscaled to 4k with the xb1 s's upscaler. Scorpio will support native 4k. Every microsoft published game will be native 4k.
[rule]
bkgki6I.gif
so what's the difference between the ps pro 4K vs xb1 4K I hate that the pro doesn't support 4K bluray

so what's the difference between the ps pro 4K vs xb1 4K I hate that the pro doesn't support 4K bluray
Xb1 s upscales forza horizon 3 from 1080p to 4k. The mative native resolution is 1080p. The ps4 pro renders forza horizon 3 from 1440p, then upscales it to 4k. The native resolution is 1440p. The scorpio will render its exclusives in 4k, no upscaling needed.

For all you guy who too lazy to google or research here is all the Black Friday pricing of games

naruto and metal gear. Best buy it is. Gotta get game of thrones season 5 also.
Not sure how big of a Naruto fan you are but the expansion is dropping early next year and will most likely be sold with base game. I think it'll retail at $40.

Is the old COD being sold separate at all?

The guy I game share with wants it but I didn't see it. I don't know anything about COD anymore and was just curious.

Is the old COD being sold separate at all?

The guy I game share with wants it but I didn't see it. I don't know anything about COD anymore and was just curious.
Right now activision has held co4 as hostage until you give into their $80~ asking price for the IW/MW bundle.

The cod4 remaster could be sold later sperately, but expect to pay $50-$60 probably.

Given that the deadpool "remaster" was $50.

SaltyRingedAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom