Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
if none of you guys have played Outlast yet i HIGHLY recommend trying it out. one of the best horror games to come out in a while

Naw im good. Not saying its a bad game but silent hill made me say ill never play another horror game ever :lol:

Last edited:
What's everybody's Black Friday hauls gonna look like? I'm planning on stocking up on

- Telltale Batman
-Skyrim
- COD legacy
- Metro collection( only $6)
- maybe the division again( Amazon has it for $10)

A new X1 system for my kid if he does good in school
Maybe battlefield 1 (heard it was good)
Overwatch(played it a few times pretty fun)
Or maybe the division season pass

Recore is cool, for $20 it's worth it. Platformerish. Small puzzles, I got the hang down now on extracting. Difficulty level isnt much right now played about a hour or so. 

Recore is cool, for $20 it's worth it. Platformerish. Small puzzles, I got the hang down now on extracting. Difficulty level isnt much right now played about a hour or so. 
Did you ever get around to trying out Ratchet & Clank? I wouldn't mind trying Recore if it's somewhat similiar.

Did you ever get around to trying out Ratchet & Clank? I wouldn't mind trying Recore if it's somewhat similiar.
Nah still gotta cop. Backlog is crazy but I can will try that out also. 

so if you want your Kinect to work on the s model you gotta spend $40 extra on an adapter!? They already are getting me on having to buy a new system just to get 4K... I feel like being a loyal Microsoft and buying the Xbox one the day it came out just ended up screwing me over as a consumer...

One game I do want to say my brother and I want to go half on is FFXV.  Going to wait until reviews are out before I commit to it.

so if you want your Kinect to work on the s model you gotta spend $40 extra on an adapter!? They already are getting me on having to buy a new system just to get 4K... I feel like being a loyal Microsoft and buying the Xbox one the day it came out just ended up screwing me over as a consumer...
If you have your kinect serial number and new xbox one s serial number, you get a free kinect adapter.

If you have your kinect serial number and new xbox one s serial number, you get a free kinect adapter.
It takes forever for them.to send it to you. I did it about 3 weeks ago and won't get it until Friday :smh:

Is there any og Xbox trade up programs going for the one. Thinking about waiting til Scorpio but I just got the 4K tv

Bout to stream some more Recore if anyone is doing nothing at work waiting for the Holiday weekend to start.

So cheapest Forza Horizon 3 right now is $39.99 on Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. Isn't Best Buy doing a Black Friday deal where if you buy certain games you also get 3 month of Xbox Live Gold ?

Also here is the lowest I've found RDR GOTY: $24 @ Walmart. Everywhere else I've seen it for $29. Heck even a used copy still goes for at least $19.

Link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Red-Dead-Redemption-Game-of-the-Year-Xbox-360/17491140

About to go to Best Buy and have them price match.

Quick questions

Will digital game codes at Wal-Mart share the same sale price as physical copies? If so, will they be available on the website?

Quick questions

Will digital game codes at Wal-Mart share the same sale price as physical copies? If so, will they be available on the website?
Didn't know Walmart does digital. It depends however most outlets have different prices for digital and physical most the time.

So cheapest Forza Horizon 3 right now is $39.99 on Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. Isn't Best Buy doing a Black Friday deal where if you buy certain games you also get 3 month of Xbox Live Gold ?

Also here is the lowest I've found RDR GOTY: $24 @ Walmart. Everywhere else I've seen it for $29. Heck even a used copy still goes for at least $19.

Link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Red-Dead-Redemption-Game-of-the-Year-Xbox-360/17491140

About to go to Best Buy and have them price match.

RDR is too expensive for $24 the game was $9 dollars on Amazon two months ago... the GOTY edition

RDR is too expensive for $24 the game was $9 dollars on Amazon two months ago... the GOTY edition

Of course before the announcement of RDR 2 it was dirt cheap. I'm pretty sure after the announcement RDR 1 sales on XBOX went up because a lot of people want to replay or didn't get around to playing it last gen.

The game is worth it for $24 though with the main storyline and undead nightmare zombie mode add on.

Back
Top Bottom