Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Of course before the announcement of RDR 2 it was dirt cheap. I'm pretty sure after the announcement RDR 1 sales on XBOX went up because a lot of people want to replay or didn't get around to playing it last gen.

The game is worth it for $24 though with the main storyline and undead nightmare zombie mode add on.

Nah $24 is expensive the game is worth $10-$15 bucks you can get Xbox one games for $24 dollars now a days.

Can you only have the digital version of Lost odysessy for it to play on Xbox One? because i put in my disc copy and it wasnt supported. Says its not even a BC title

fR36Mss.gif
1359493722_37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

i need that naruto also, i dont want the bundle thing since i dont play online unless new stories come out.

also anyone know where i can get an external for a good price ... is newegg having anything (not for my system just for my laptop since it's about to die soon)

I did that COD deal they had a few days ago at Gamestop and after a few days Im just sitting here like

View media item 2239557
IW is maybe the worst COD game I've ever played and MWR was all just nostalgia and doesn't hold up to todays standards imo

Its not a huge loss as I only traded in Titanfall 2( was kinda bored with it and its just gonna get cheaper nowadays anyway if I wanna get it again).

Going straight back to gamestop and trading it back

Just recently got an Xbox one, what games do you guys recommend. Havent been a gamer since ps2. Wanted to try out the new infinate war but As blakeep267 ista not good rethinking of buying. Any other suggestions?

I did that COD deal they had a few days ago at Gamestop and after a few days Im just sitting here like

IW is maybe the worst COD game I've ever played and MWR was all just nostalgia and doesn't hold up to todays standards imo

Its not a huge loss as I only traded in Titanfall 2( was kinda bored with it and its just gonna get cheaper nowadays anyway if I wanna get it again).

Going straight back to gamestop and trading it back
Are the lines crazy at GS during TG/BF?

Haven't stepped into a store since 08 for BF.

Planning on copping an xb1 s and fallout 4.

Just recently got an Xbox one, what games do you guys recommend. Havent been a gamer since ps2. Wanted to try out the new infinate war but As blakeep267 ista not good rethinking of buying. Any other suggestions?
POSTING FOR LATER.

List will be long as hell.

Believe that.

Back
Top Bottom