Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
i yen does forza have an OST somewhere to get. i've been liking the songs ive heard so far.
Spotify has the fh3 ost. It's the best way to get if for now, but it has ads. I'm at work, so I'll link it later. Or I'll just pm you.

@memphissfinest thank you for the giveaway even though I didn't partake in it because I already have Battlefield 1, I can't be that greedy.

I'm still trying to sell my own Battle Field 1 digital code, I'd even include the 1 month EA access all for $35.

Wow.

My homie was on MWR last night and told me that they added Supply Drops into the Remaster? :x :x :x :x

Stupid af :smh:

Wow.

My homie was on MWR last night and told me that they added Supply Drops into the Remaster?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Stupid af
mean.gif
i heard and am not pleased. JUST KEEP IT AS IT WAS

also added stupid melee weapons man. Didnt have time to check it out last night but i will be on it tonight 

no need for anything new literally

Wow.

My homie was on MWR last night and told me that they added Supply Drops into the Remaster? :x :x :x :x

Stupid af :smh:
i heard and am not pleased. JUST KEEP IT AS IT WAS

also added stupid melee weapons man. Didnt have time to check it out last night but i will be on it tonight 

no need for anything new literally

The whole point of people wanting to play / buy this remaster was because they wanted old school. Nothing new at all except graphics and sounds. That's it. :smh:

I wanna know the extent of these Supply Drops.. if dudes gonna be perm unlocking guns with them or something stupid like that, imma lose my mind.

A LOT of people who loved this Remaster are upset. I can't believe they'd put that in.

Last edited:
i dont care about supply drops as long as they dont affect gameplay. i just read an article that you can even unlock female soldiers through them as well. kinda dumb to do that tho they could've just made them available right after updating 

i dont care about supply drops as long as they dont affect gameplay. i just read an article that you can even unlock female soldiers through them as well. kinda dumb to do that tho they could've just made them available right after updating 

If it's just calling cards and different character models, sure I guess that's whatever.

But adding stupid melee weapons just gives people a reason to run around with a boxing glove all damn game and not play it serious. Assuming one of my teammates decides to do this, I'm essentially playing 1 man down the entire game. :smh:

If it's just calling cards and different character models, sure I guess that's whatever.

But adding stupid melee weapons just gives people a reason to run around with a boxing glove all damn game and not play it serious. Assuming one of my teammates decides to do this, I'm essentially playing 1 man down the entire game.
mean.gif
but you cant run around with melee weapons out in MW:R tho right? 

and you dont gotta worry about what yo team doing when yo aim is nice b

But adding stupid melee weapons just gives people a reason to run around with a boxing glove all damn game and not play it serious. Assuming one of my teammates decides to do this, I'm essentially playing 1 man down the entire game. :smh:
but you cant run around with melee weapons out in MW:R tho right? 

and you dont gotta worry about what yo team doing when yo aim is nice b

Whatchu talmbout b?

Adding some flashy melee weapon gives people a REASON to run around with it all game, trying to get some youtube highlight reel that will only get like 15 views anyways.
I have yet to see anyone running around with a knife all game. srs.

As for my aim.. it's nice b. But sayin you ain't gotta worry about your team if you're good is incorrect. Especially if you're playing anything other than TDM.

seems like its only Cosmetics/Melee weapons "at the moment" have a feeling guns will be coming along smh hope im wrong tho. 

Still not tryna see ppl run around with fruity looking camos tho. Just the way they told us about it has me heated. Waited this long to announce supply drops ? had everyone hype for the 6 maps then boom this sneaky bull ****

Yeah I just read up on it too.

Cosmetics right now.

Still, I can't help but feel like we just got his with the Bait and Switch.

Yeah I just read up on it too.

Cosmetics right now.

Still, I can't help but feel like we just got his with the Bait and Switch.

Right now till those profits aren't high enough then Activision will put pressure on Raven to add weapons. In years past this would all be so far fetched but in 2016/17 anything is possible.

FH3 is $24 after GCU and I believe I have a $5 Rewards Cert...definitely buying this today.  New Deus Ex is 16.24 on Newegg as well.

Not complaining, but this generation has had crazy price drops and deals.  Never have to pay retail for a game again.

FH3 is $24 after GCU and I believe I have a $5 Rewards Cert...definitely buying this today.  New Deus Ex is 16.24 on Newegg as well.

Not complaining, but this generation has had crazy price drops and deals.  Never have to pay retail for a game again.

What's FH3?

"Valkyria: Azure Revolution is coming to North America via Sega and Europe via Deep Silver as Valkyria Revolution in Q2 2017, Sega announced"

Shameless plug for the podcast's twitter page

View media item 2262064
Would this be considered false advertising? I'm not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill but the game was marketed as an upscaled version of the original and now we have supply drops added under the veil of a new map pack release. When you go back and watch the trailer for the 6 new maps, there is no mention of this non-sense. I'm ok with the supply drops only impacting cosmetics but there were other gun models found in the game so I get the feeling that this has been planned all along.

Full price is the fool's price

Back
Top Bottom