Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Forza players so emotional :rolleyes

Sheesh

I must have really hit a nerve when I made that remark 6 months ago because you keep on bringing it up

It's not exactly the best way to disprove me tbh

:rofl:

Calm down papi. When something's funny to me, it sticks in my head.

Thought it was just another inside joke in this thread, but it appears you're pretty serious about your statement and believe I am upset / hurt, making that your thought process as to why I'm repeating it.

If it makes you feel any better, I won't mention it again. Just so we're all on the same page that no one is emotional :lol:

I wish WB Games would make that Mad Max sequel. But I dont think enough people copped the original a year ago
That game had great DNA, but definitely could've used a follow-up to iron out some of the kinks/repetitive gameplay
Setting FH3 in the land of Oz really just got me itching for more Mad Max

Once i hit level 100 on forza i kinda fell off :smh:

i want in on this expansion though.
I didn't 100 but it got pretty stake for me once I stopped gaining new fans :lol:

Expansion looks good but I'm not feeling that price tag. The way games drop in price, I might as just cop a new game.

I wish WB Games would make that Mad Max sequel. But I dont think enough people copped the original a year ago
That game had great DNA, but definitely could've used a follow-up to iron out some of the kinks/repetitive gameplay
Setting FH3 in the land of Oz really just got me itching for more Mad Max
Mad Max was my 2015 goty. 

Put 50 hours into it and even replayed it(another 50 hours on pc).

Since the ps4 save system is trash.
sick.gif

Mad Max 2 sequel wants:
  • Fleshed out combat system(more melee weapons, finishers, more varied enemies, etc)
  • new game plus
  • Better car handling to make the race missions funner(?)

Last edited:
Mad Max 2 sequel wants:
  • Fleshed out combat system(more melee weapons, finishers, more varied enemies, etc)
  • new game plus
  • Better car handling to make the race missions funner(?)

Fully agree, although I dont remember disliking the car handling

Personally, I would also love to see a little bit more RPG/world building stuff. Upgrading the strongholds was cool, but I would like to see the towns have little more life/interactivty to them.

Oh and a lot more variety among the bosses

I need to play Mad Max I just copped it for $7 during the BF sale. The backlog never stops growing :smh:

MM had great graphics and atmosphere. By far the most beautiful looking "apocalypse" game
The gameplay definitely gets pretty repetitive later on tho, but I think you'll fully enjoying diving in for a few hours

MM had great graphics and atmosphere. By far the most beautiful looking "apocalypse" game
The gameplay definitely gets pretty repetitive later on tho, but I think you'll fully enjoying diving in for a few hours

Game is repetitive as hell. Had to get rid of that.. joint gets boring fast.

Game is repetitive as hell. Had to get rid of that.. joint gets boring fast.

For me personally, I think what bugged me the most wasn't that the action was repetitive (which it was), but that so many of the actions also took forever to complete

I liked the idea of finding water, meat and scrap to survive, but the actions to get the items took forever which really made the grind feel extra grindy

Back
Top Bottom