Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lot of people play multiplayer on the PC version?
I'm not sure. It's most likely considerably less. But Cross-multiplayer was tested last week right?

FH3 had 100,000 PC players and about 1 million on the xb1 side.

Going off that, it's probably a similar scenario for Gears 4.

For anyone that uses Bing rewards, check this thread out:

I had 6500 points that I didn't know I even had, turned it into $65 xbox money.

Even if you don't use bing rewards, you can start now and get a quick $5 a day until the 17th.

Even if you don't use bing rewards, you can start now and get a quick $5 a day until the 17th.

Can anyone here confirm this works?

Cheapest game I can get via a download code online?
I'm in Australia and want a new extremely cheap game to get me by till I wanna play the rest of forza and FIFA and nba

I have an older speaker/surround sound set for my TV that is hooked up by audio cords. My smart tv doesnt have a/v plugs. Is there a converter to get?

^ Check if they both have optical (TOSLINK) ports. There's a chance that they do and the quality will be better than using A/V cables/converters (I'm not even sure they make converters tbh).

It looks like this.

View media item 2263017

Last edited:
I mean I put my order in bing already so I should be getting my stuff soon. I only had 2300 points sitting around so that's $20. I plan on buying some Xbox gift cards and adding it to my acct. guess I'll wait for any Christmas sales or maybe waste it on overwatch loot boxes

I mean I put my order in bing already so I should be getting my stuff soon. I only had 2300 points sitting around so that's $20. I plan on buying some Xbox gift cards and adding it to my acct. guess I'll wait for any Christmas sales or maybe waste it on overwatch loot boxes
How do you even accumulate points? I somehow managed to get 821 points and do the even know how :lol:

Bully gets released on mobile. Bully becomes backwards compatiable on xbox one and ps4.

Bully 2 announcement should getting here any day now.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
How do you even accumulate points? I somehow managed to get 821 points and do the even know how :lol:
using bing. Doing surveys etc. I have my iPhone browser set to bing and on my Xbox Microsoft edge uses bing. So I'm always signed in when I search random things. On edge you get 5 points per search

Repped. Good find.

waiting on my emails with my $55 :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Check if they both have optical (TOSLINK) ports. There's a chance that they do and the quality will be better than using A/V cables/converters (I'm not even sure they make converters tbh).

It looks like this.

View media item 2263017
I saw that on the speakers but not the tv. The smart tv only had audio in but not audio out. And the cords they provided didnt work. Ill look again for that optical.
If i do find. Where do i get the cord or how do i hook up?

2nd question. What if I just buy new affordable speaker subwoof. Any good deals youre aware of?

Microsoft apparently had another GT reset going on

Trolling gonna be off the charts with this one 
laugh.gif

Ooooweee!

For some reason I had the urge last night to dust of R6:S after not playing since last spring
Man, Im rusty but that gameplay is sooo good. Tons of new cosmetic unlockables now too, so theres something to work for

Ooooweee!

For some reason I had the urge last night to dust of R6:S after not playing since last spring
Man, Im rusty but that gameplay is sooo good. Tons of new cosmetic unlockables now too, so theres something to work for
Yeah man the updates to the game have been great. Seeing the game get its wrinkles ironed out has been appreciated. Ubisoft did a great job on that game and they're gonna be going into year 2 next year with more maps and operators. Can't wait :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom