Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm all digital and don't plan on buying physical ever again. I do wish digital prices would drop in price just the same though.

[Kotaku] Sources: WB Montreal Cancels Unannounced Suicide Squad Game,Shifts To Batman
Warner Bros. Montreal has cancelled their long-rumored Suicide Squad video game, sources tell Kotaku. The studio will now focus mainly on their other big project, a Batman game starring Damian Wayne.

Executives at Warner Bros. decided to axe the Suicide Squad game earlier this month following a long period of turbulence at WB Montreal, according to three people familiar with the studio. The game, which would star DC Comics’ eponymous band of anti-heroes, had been in development for at least two years. Hints of its existence had been floating around for just as long. I’ve heard it was a co-op game—and that it failed to impress Warner Bros. management during greenlight meetings—but not much else.
http://kotaku.com/sources-wb-montrea...uad-1790256635

Your gonna get more Batman and your gonna like it

[Kotaku] Sources: WB Montreal Cancels Unannounced Suicide Squad Game,Shifts To Batman
Warner Bros. Montreal has cancelled their long-rumored Suicide Squad video game, sources tell Kotaku. The studio will now focus mainly on their other big project, a Batman game starring Damian Wayne.

Executives at Warner Bros. decided to axe the Suicide Squad game earlier this month following a long period of turbulence at WB Montreal, according to three people familiar with the studio. The game, which would star DC Comics’ eponymous band of anti-heroes, had been in development for at least two years. Hints of its existence had been floating around for just as long. I’ve heard it was a co-op game—and that it failed to impress Warner Bros. management during greenlight meetings—but not much else.

Fine by me
Im cool with no SS game, at least not one where they are the playable characters. As Villains they could be good, but we've already seen most of them in games.
On the other hand, a quick googles of who Damien Wayne is tells me this is a dumb idea too, unless he's just the story arc and not the main character.
Im not tryna a play a whole game as no bratty teenage Robin

Fine by me
Im cool with no SS game, at least not one where they are the playable characters. As Villains they could be good, but we've already seen most of them in games.
On the other hand, a quick googles of who Damien Wayne is tells me this is a dumb idea too, unless he's just the story arc and not the main character.
Im not tryna a play a whole game as no bratty teenage Robin
From the leaks, the Suicide squad would have you create your own "villain" character and you'd be part of the squad and there'd be co-op stuff also. I think the leak threw out Borderlands esque. So I'm guessing there would've been loot drops

The Damien Wayne game is based on him. Bruce is old. Nightwing is still around. DAmien is the new Batnan in training. It would also use the nemesis system from shadow of mordor

Last edited:
From the leaks, the Suicide squad would have you create your own "villain" character and you'd be part of the squad and there'd be co-op stuff also. I think the leak threw out Borderlands esque. So I'm guessing there would've been loot drops

The Damien Wayne game is based on him. Bruce is old. Nightwing is still around. DAmien is the new Batnan in training. It would also use the nemesis system from shadow of mordor

Hmm, anything with nemesis system is a great idea and Id been hoping WB would bring this to Batman
As an old fart, its my duty to dislike any kind of new-fangled Batman take in which Bruce isn't the dark knight, but at least that sounds like it wouldn't be a teenage Damien. Is this something that happened in the comics? Haven't read any in like 15 years

Last edited:
Picked up Dead rising 4 yesterday, having a lot of fun with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is, indeed, a new Batman game in development, and there’s a twist: The story takes place in the not-too-distant future, and the primary protagonist is actually the original Batman’s son. The city will not only be bigger, but will actually show more signs of Gotham’s population than ever before, meaning the ‘city has been evacuated’ plot thread is being left by the wayside (which is smart, because my primary concern with the latter Arkham games is just how empty and lifeless the world feels). The story will also not unfold in the span of a single night (day and night cycles, perhaps?). It’s unknown if the Batmobile will be playable, but it’s said we’ll have access to the Batcycle. As you progress throughout the game, players will have the opportunity to upgrade the Batcave.

https://bytesizeimpressions.com/2016...n-the-horizon/
Originally Posted by Kenzodielocke
Next game is the Damian Wayne game.

- has been greenlit last summer
- 10 years in the future (I think our future from 10 years now, not quite Batman Beyond)
- Bruce is old and has a beard
- harness on his leg
- uses a walking stick
- is mentoring Damian Wayne to be the new Batman
- Damian has a Batbike
- lots of great characters and also new ones, lot's or redesigns, like Black Mask being a female
- ****'s in it, has a shaved head
- some other villains are Flamingo, Poison Ivy and White Rabbit(old, looks like a granny)

Game is starting to roll in production, so we might no see it for a while, but I am very excited.

EDIT: These games are not labeled Arkham, so this is probably an alternative continuity!
Originally Posted by RedHill
The BSI source has leaked quite a few villains. Mr. freeze, the Judge, The DeeDee Twins, Katana, a female Black mask. They also said there's an ally type character they aren't quite familiar with, they described them in a way that made me think Cassandra Cain.

The spoilers don't mention anything about his age but I'm guessing their version of him would still be relatively young. It's only 10 years in the future

I'm all digital and don't plan on buying physical ever again. I do wish digital prices would drop in price just the same though.
I'm with you, no more physical media ever.  I have friends that don't care though, they'll buy whichever is the most convenient in the moment.

The guys that are completely against digital media in any form are just future hoarders that likely still own vhs tapes.

There is, indeed, a new Batman game in development, and there’s a twist: The story takes place in the not-too-distant future, and the primary protagonist is actually the original Batman’s son. The city will not only be bigger, but will actually show more signs of Gotham’s population than ever before, meaning the ‘city has been evacuated’ plot thread is being left by the wayside (which is smart, because my primary concern with the latter Arkham games is just how empty and lifeless the world feels). The story will also not unfold in the span of a single night (day and night cycles, perhaps?). It’s unknown if the Batmobile will be playable, but it’s said we’ll have access to the Batcycle. As you progress throughout the game, players will have the opportunity to upgrade the Batcave.

https://bytesizeimpressions.com/2016...n-the-horizon/
Originally Posted by Kenzodielocke
Next game is the Damian Wayne game.

- has been greenlit last summer
- 10 years in the future (I think our future from 10 years now, not quite Batman Beyond)
- Bruce is old and has a beard
- harness on his leg
- uses a walking stick
- is mentoring Damian Wayne to be the new Batman
- Damian has a Batbike
- lots of great characters and also new ones, lot's or redesigns, like Black Mask being a female
- ****'s in it, has a shaved head
- some other villains are Flamingo, Poison Ivy and White Rabbit(old, looks like a granny)

Game is starting to roll in production, so we might no see it for a while, but I am very excited.

EDIT: These games are not labeled Arkham, so this is probably an alternative continuity!
Originally Posted by RedHill
The BSI source has leaked quite a few villains. Mr. freeze, the Judge, The DeeDee Twins, Katana, a female Black mask. They also said there's an ally type character they aren't quite familiar with, they described them in a way that made me think Cassandra Cain.

The spoilers don't mention anything about his age but I'm guessing their version of him would still be relatively young. It's only 10 years in the future

That all sounds promising, as a far as checklist stuff I would've wanted in a new Batman game
Still not sold on Damien, but mostly I just dont want him to be agnsty. Please please please no angsty young-man protagonist

I'm with you, no more physical media ever.  I have friends that don't care though, they'll buy whichever is the most convenient in the moment.

The guys that are completely against digital media in any form are just future hoarders that likely still own vhs tapes.
Gamesharing is also another incentive to not buy physical games. A standard physical game costs between €64.99 and €69.99 here.

On the xbox one marketplace I can just set my location to US, buy US gift codes online at a cheap rate and purchase games for a measly $59.99.

Then if my gameshare friend also wants it or vice versa, we split that cost between the two of us.

If it's cheap on disc I'm copping. If I spend $31.99 and get back $8-$12 I'm fine with that... better than it sitting on my console never played again. Money is money.

Added to the fact that digital titles should be dirt cheap just because no disc case and no disc.
Idk about being dirt cheap but I'd be happy with $40-$50. You should be able to get at least 2 games for a buck. As soon as you guys stop buying discs, the sooner we can go all digital and most likely get a price drop.

Dirt cheap as in if a game physical copy is sold for $35.99 the digital version on the same site should be $8-$10 less because you get no case or disc.

Unless you game share digital games are a rip off on console.. see PC prices for the same digital games.

Speaking of gamesharing how do you do it? I got my son a xbox1 for christmas and im not trying to cop double games

got around to beating batman today. really dope story, enjoyed every part of it TT really did great with their own take on Batman. 

final episode was a struggle to get through tho. last part of the final episode kept crashing on me so i had to sit through it 4 times to finish it 
mean.gif

Yall need to stop purchasing them TT games at launch. They need to update that trash *** engine they use :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom