• Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
New Xbox update got me blazing through game downloads
yup 

for those who dont know

Download performance

We’ve made several optimizations to game and app downloads on Xbox One:

• Customers with high-speed connections (greater than 100Mbps) should experience up to 80% faster download speeds.

• Customers with connections less than 100Mbps should experience more consistent performance that is up to 40% faster than before.

• Additional optimizations have also made background downloads more resilient to intermittent connectivity issues.
Download speeds will be influenced by network contention within the home and at the ISP level. Download speeds will also be impacted when games are running on the console as system resources are prioritized for gameplay over background downloads. For more information, visit Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One.

Bing emails are taking longer than usual.  Sure they're getting hammered for the points right now.

New Xbox update got me blazing through game downloads
yup 

for those who dont know

Download performance

We’ve made several optimizations to game and app downloads on Xbox One:

• Customers with high-speed connections (greater than 100Mbps) should experience up to 80% faster download speeds.

• Customers with connections less than 100Mbps should experience more consistent performance that is up to 40% faster than before.

• Additional optimizations have also made background downloads more resilient to intermittent connectivity issues.

Download speeds will be influenced by network contention within the home and at the ISP level. Download speeds will also be impacted when games are running on the console as system resources are prioritized for gameplay over background downloads. For more information, visit Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One.

This is good news. I moved about 2 months ago and my internet hasn't changed but for some reason my xbox would run into some serious bottlenecking on the download speeds.

roll.gif

i've only gotten 1 of my 6 emails
Thing is I'm just trying to flip the codes, there's really nothing else game wise I want to buy right now.

I was thinking Inside, but 3 hours for a $20 game?  Nah.

I'm pissed I missed out on this MS Rewards giftcard jig. I checked yesterday and I was never enrolled :lol:.

^ Check if they both have optical (TOSLINK) ports. There's a chance that they do and the quality will be better than using A/V cables/converters (I'm not even sure they make converters tbh).

It looks like this.

View media item 2263017
I saw that on the speakers but not the tv. The smart tv only had audio in but not audio out. And the cords they provided didnt work. Ill look again for that optical.
If i do find. Where do i get the cord or how do i hook up?

2nd question. What if I just buy new affordable speaker subwoof. Any good deals youre aware of?
You can get an optical cord anywhere really. Not sure what they cost nowadays but as always Amazon and Monoprice should have em for the low.

As for your second question I can't help you there :\. I haven't been keeping tabs on home theatre equipment in some time. Slickdeals is always a good place to start though.

Microsoft apparently had another GT reset going on
Trolling gonna be off the charts with this one :lol:
View media item 2263706
I'm still mad I got shafted for "Stick" back in the Spring during the first reset. Just checked xboxgamertag.com and it still doesn't even look like it's claimed.

I'm still mad I got shafted for "Stick" back in the Spring during the first reset. Just checked xboxgamertag.com and it still doesn't even look like it's claimed.
I saw it for sale a while back. When it reset it bugged out and wasn't able to be claimed. A few weeks after MS did a secret reset and allowed some of those tags that glitched after being reset to be created. Stick was one of them.

Last edited:
Got you
I'm pissed I missed out on this MS Rewards giftcard jig. I checked yesterday and I was never enrolled :lol:.
You can get an optical cord anywhere really. Not sure what they cost nowadays but as always Amazon and Monoprice should have em for the low.

As for your second question I can't help you there :\. I haven't been keeping tabs on home theatre equipment in some time. Slickdeals is always a good place to start though.
going to cop

I saw it for sale a while back. When it reset it bugged out and wasn't able to be claimed. A few weeks after MS did a secret reset and allowed some of those tags that glitched after being reset to be created. Stick was one of them.
:smh:

Guess I'll be addicted2xans for the foreseeable future then.

Last edited:
Can someone post the link to check GTs again
https://www.xboxgamertag.com

It's kind of a strange method though. While it's not using any outside exploits or anything you can only make the accounts through a specific setting.

It only works via an android phone or emulator like Bluestacks.

It has to be on the app called xbox and must be a brand new account to work.

When you log in it should show this screen:

Note that it has to be this screen for it to work. So this only works on the first time you sign in on a brand new account. If you already signed in before you'll get a different screen and it won't work.

It's not really a conventional reset either. Several years ago there was a time when you could make spaced versions of gamertags.

For example, the gt "Example" and "E x a m p l e" could both co-exist. People created spaced versions so they automatically owned the GT permanently if the non-spaced version was changed or reset. That is why a lot of GTs in this year's reset were pointless to attempt to grab.

For example, "Eminem" was reset but somebody already owned E minem. Because the original was reset, the spaced version was then the only version of the GT and could be swapped to Eminem.

The "reset" currently going on is basically the spaced GT thing again. We're also not sure if MS would take action against these GTs so I wouldn't recommend doing this without a VPN.

It seems pretty random on which accounts it works. But if you have your eyes on a GT that will be reset in the next 5 years, you can try grabbing the spaced version now so you're guaranteed to get that GT when the original resets.

Last edited:
What headsets ya'll rocking with these days? Looking for a decent one which isn't gonna break the bank either...

Back
Top Bottom