• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Gearsmas is lit... almost done completing the card set

I've purchased like 18 packs, all I got was JD and Kait skins, and constantly keep getting the same gun skins, and the only Rare card I ever get is the Gingerbread Gnasher. I'm trying to unlock a UIR. You get any UIR yet?

The best thing about these events is that you get scrap to make other stuff. During the Carmine thing I got so many dupes I was able to break them down and buy stuff I wanted

The Orange Box is a hell of a deal. Half-Life 2, HL2 Episodes 1&2, and Portal all for $20. My favorite game purchase in a minute. If you haven't played any of them and enjoy single-player games with good stories I highly recommend it.

I just copped Portal 2 as well. Gonna start that this weekend.

Playing Batman Telltale series and up to Episode 3. Story is :pimp: so far really enjoying it. It's much more of a Bruce Wayne story than it is about Batman which is nice to see. I am running into a lot of frame rate drops and screen tearing tho compared to the other TT games I've played. Kinda annoying

Playing Batman Telltale series and up to Episode 3. Story is :pimp: so far really enjoying it. It's much more of a Bruce Wayne story than it is about Batman which is nice to see. I am running into a lot of frame rate drops and screen tearing tho compared to the other TT games I've played. Kinda annoying
Yeah the performance is absolutely terrible for this game. Sound drops, Frame drops etc

Yeah the performance is absolutely terrible for this game. Sound drops, Frame drops etc
Yep when I was playing the beginning of episode 2 the screen kept tearing so I couldn't see what was going on only to have the game crash on me. Ended up having to restart the entire episode over because of that. It was pretty frustrating

$20 digitally?  I'll consider it.
Yep.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f

Half-Life 2 is a full game so it'll take around 12-15+ hours to complete. Episodes 1&2 are expansions and probably take around 10-12 hours combined. Portal is short at around 4 hours, but it's still really good. They're older games so the graphics and controls are a bit dated, but not terrible. 30 hours of gameplay for 4 great critically acclaimed games for $20, can't beat it imo.

Last edited:
I've purchased like 18 packs, all I got was JD and Kait skins, and constantly keep getting the same gun skins, and the only Rare card I ever get is the Gingerbread Gnasher. I'm trying to unlock a UIR. You get any UIR yet?

The UIR pack didn't drop yet it's coming next week, everything in these packs are festive holiday skins

The only rare cards are all of the gingerbread skins

Last edited:
AAA games drop so fast in price. If only digital titles were the same
mean.gif
i started going digital and man its hard to buy stuff disc now. so much more convenient lol

Why though? Most games aren't even worth the digital price.. like 75% of my games get traded in.. the only digital game I ever got was GTA because I knew I would never get rid of it... who wants NBA 2k16 on they console.. gimme my $8 dollars..

Why though? Most games aren't even worth the digital price.. like 75% of my games get traded in.. the only digital game I ever got was GTA because I knew I would never get rid of it... who wants NBA 2k16 on they console.. gimme my $8 dollars..
Well I buy sports games on disc but everything else is mostly digital. I'd rather not waste my gas money driving to BB or GS just to get $2. Besides I get alot of games off of PSN on sale.

Well I buy sports games on disc but everything else is mostly digital. I'd rather not waste my gas money driving to BB or GS just to get $2. Besides I get alot of games off of PSN on sale.

I get everything from bestbuy with GC and some games they even give you $10 bucks in rewards when you preorder it and those are usually must have titles. I get everything shipped but I get what you mean.. most games out though just don't see the point in digital they aren't worth it for me

Back
Top Bottom