Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If it releases on time, Red Dead Redemption 2 will be GotY.
Naw.

RDR released in 2010. It's competition was: 
  • Heavy Rain
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
  • Rock Band 3
  • Black Ops
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • God of War 3
I'd put Heavy Rain, Guitar Hero, and Rock Band 3 above RDR.

Rock Band 3/Guitar Hero are the only reasons I still have a 360, so that speaks on the strength of those games.

Gameplay's most important to me.

RDR2's going up against:
  • Detroit
  • Scalebound
  • Neir 2
  • State of Decay 2
  • Crackdown 3
If GTA5 is any indicator for RDR2, we'll still have to continually press A to run.
ohwell.gif

Not to mention if R* makes a RDR Online. GTA Online barely got any play from me.

Story and setting will obviously be lit though.

RDR2's improved gameplay mechanics are what I'm most interested for in that title.

If other upcoming titles have better gameplay, RDR2's goty spot isn't guaranteed.

Gameplay? You can go ahead and take Detroit off your list :lol:

I agree with RDR Online. By the time R* fixed GTA V online, I already had moved on and had no interest in going back.

Crackdown 3 is going to be another disappointing exclusive. They'll probably launch it with Scorpio to try and lure some people in. I was surprised with Nier Automata so we'll see how Scalebound does.

I agree with RDR Online. By the time R* fixed GTA V online, I already had moved on and had no interest in going back.

Crackdown 3 is going to be another disappointing exclusive. They'll probably launch it with Scorpio to try and lure some people in. I was surprised with Nier Automata so we'll see how Scalebound does.
I listed detroit since i liked heavy reain better than rdr1. Scorpio will lauch with games? Already off to a better start than ps4 pro. :nerd:

I listed detroit since i liked heavy reain better than rdr1. Scorpio will lauch with games? Already off to a better start than ps4 pro. :nerd:

ps4 pro = xbox one S :lol:

Let's see how those games pan out first before we call it a better start :lol: we know we'll get the obvious FM7 and then what? Outside of FH and Gears, the exclusives are still gonna be mediocre.

Naw.

RDR released in 2010. It's competition was: 
  • Heavy Rain
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
  • Rock Band 3
  • Black Ops
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • God of War 3

I'd put Heavy Rain, Guitar Hero, and Rock Band 3 above RDR.
Rock Band 3/Guitar Hero are the only reasons I still have a 360, so that speaks on the strength of those games.

Gameplay's most important to me.

RDR2's going up against:
  • Detroit
  • Scalebound
  • Neir 2
  • State of Decay 2
  • Crackdown 3

If GTA5 is any indicator for RDR2, we'll still have to continually press A to run.:\
Not to mention if R* makes a RDR Online. GTA Online barely got any play from me.
Story and setting will obviously be lit though.

RDR2's improved gameplay mechanics are what I'm most interested for in that title.
If other upcoming titles have better gameplay, RDR2's goty spot isn't guaranteed.

From the first list you posted, ME3, RDR, Heavy Rain and FO:NV claim the top 4 without hesitation. The fact that you think RDR (4th at worst) is worse than Guitar Hero, and Rock Band 3 is baffling. We all have opinions but I cant rock with this non-sense doggy.

I agree that GTA5 running is stupid archaic but R* has done a decent job of providing continuous updates for FREE (tip my hat to H5 and 343 for doing the same). However, you are right that it took too long for Heists to come out.

Last edited:
This latest horizon 3 update is downloaded and says installing 100% and just staying on this screen. Half hour so far. ******* better not be a glitch. I just bought blizzard expansion

This latest horizon 3 update is downloaded and says installing 100% and just staying on this screen. Half hour so far. ******* better not be a glitch. I just bought blizzard expansion
Does it let you start the game after a hard reset? 

If so, are you able to select blizzard mountain from the map?

that's why I never play a game when it's ready to start but instead let it fully finish without it running

Last edited:
Changing internet providers tomorrow hopefully will be at 50/50 and join y'all in the 21st century while I get rid of these DSL speeds. I'm going to be buying games just because they don't take 10 hours to download. Any suggestions of stuff that's on sale right now worth copping? Picked up The Witcher 3 and it's 
smokin.gif
 Was a mistake starting it while also playing FFXV lol.

Anyone playing rocket league hit me up gt: distinct101

Trying to get up in these ranks :lol:

Changing internet providers tomorrow hopefully will be at 50/50 and join y'all in the 21st century while I get rid of these DSL speeds. I'm going to be buying games just because they don't take 10 hours to download. Any suggestions of stuff that's on sale right now worth copping? Picked up The Witcher 3 and it's 
smokin.gif
 Was a mistake starting it while also playing FFXV lol.

Back
Top Bottom