• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Go for 16GB RAM.

Not sure I want to invest that much if it ends up being my intel i5 that's causing my issues. If that ends up being the case I'll likely save for a new laptop.
I hear that. I just don't think going from 6 to 8GB will be too noticeable.
there's things you can't do wit only 6gbs

I'll look into it, maybe I'll go with something higher than 8 depending on price. I took a quick glance at the 8GB and didn't look much past it.

I'm still new to this so I'm not 100% sure what will be effected by upgrading RAM.

Just realized you can actually use the grapple to stick people in titanfall. I was lmfao when I accidentally grappled someone, pulled them to me and melled them :rofl:. And then I grappled on the ground right next to someone and gave them a superman punch mid flight :lol:

Just realized you can actually use the grapple to stick people in titanfall. I was lmfao when I accidentally grappled someone, pulled them to me and melled them
roll.gif
. And then I grappled on the ground right next to someone and gave them a superman punch mid flight
laugh.gif
yeah its pretty funny as long as they dont realize it. i had a dude grapple hook me from behind and i turned around and kicked him in the face. i knew that dude must've been LIVID lol

The new Nintendo seems stupid as hell. Classic contemporary Nintendo mistakes. But damn if that new Zelda doesn't look like hot fire to me!

Don't think I can justify getting the console for one game (maybe MK 9 too). But I'm seriously tempted

The new Nintendo seems stupid as hell. Classic contemporary Nintendo mistakes. But damn if that new Zelda doesn't look like hot fire to me!

Don't think I can justify getting the console for one game (maybe MK 9 too). But I'm seriously tempted
That new Mario game looks good. Haven't been excited for a new mario game since Mario Galaxy

Last edited:
Big fan of yeezy

but i was admiring the controller and its way better then I expected. quality and everything was top notch, no glue stains or mistakes.

I'm in the same boat, though I might just see what the Wii U version is like and mess with that

So the custom controllers have matte black in the middle instead of that shiny plastic? Or is it the angle of the pic?

Back
Top Bottom