Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I just bought Watch Dogs 2, but haven't played it yet. Thoughts on it?
I like it, wish they kept some of it like WD1. hate that you have to hit a button every time to use the profiler and that it take a few tries to get it on the person or object that I want. I really like that you don't really have to kill anyone either, though sometimes the takedowns take too long.

Only people that complain bout gears 4 is dudes that ain't killers... it's really that simple.

Gears 4 has its issues but it's one of the best Xbox one games currently out. The story is good because it's a nod to the older games before picking up on an entirely new story in the next one and the multiplayer has its flaws but the games only been out for about three months..

Only people that complain bout gears 4 is dudes that ain't killers... it's really that simple.

Gears 4 has its issues but it's one of the best Xbox one games currently out. The story is good because it's a nod to the older games before picking up on an entirely new story in the next one and the multiplayer has its flaws but the games only been out for about three months..

Love Gears but been a fan since the beginning so i'm def loyal to it. Game has issues but it is fun and I enjoy it a lot and still have yet to play the story so got that to look forward to :smokin

I'll be the first to admit the game has its issues but to rule that title out among what's currently selling? lol that's just dumb.

Even if you can't play multiplayer which is a lot of dudes in here because before the game dropped all I saw in this thread was "imma be on gears heavyyyyyyy" yeah nope none of y'all. You can still play horde which is pretty damn fun with friends or even randoms...

Dudes mad cause it ain't a run and gun...

I knew who would been on gears... naughty, spyder cause he played UE and shotta occasionally until that overwatch bug got him.. I said that a couple months ago and it was pretty damn true.

I knew who would been on gears... naughty, spyder cause he played UE and shotta occasionally until that overwatch bug got him.. I said that a couple months ago and it was pretty damn true.
I been on it too....just have my account switched to offline

Guilty. I had my wife cop me the Gears X1 and I played 2 matches of Gears. I was waiting for my brother to cop an X1 we could play the campaign together like we did the previous trilogy but he never bought an X1 :smh:

I think I'm just gonna run it solo now.

Guilty. I had my wife cop me the Gears X1 and I played 2 matches of Gears. I was waiting for my brother to cop an X1 we could play the campaign together like we did the previous trilogy but he never bought an X1 :smh:

You got friends in here pa. I still need to run the campaign

ima sucker for these types of games but after seeing the division crumble & the fact that it was a game with a ton of promise & didnt deliver as expected... idk if im willing to bite another $60 bullet

Guilty. I had my wife cop me the Gears X1 and I played 2 matches of Gears. I was waiting for my brother to cop an X1 we could play the campaign together like we did the previous trilogy but he never bought an X1
mean.gif

You got friends in here pa. I still need to run the campaign
No doubt. It was just a nostalgia thing between me and my brother. I waited too long tho, I might hop on tonight. You down? Anybody else in here can run too.

gears players so sensitive

jeez

Back
Top Bottom