• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Phil interview

All the people complaining about COD not being BTG, clearly y'all will be supporting this when it launches right?

Last edited:
Repped.

Got mine for $100.24
pimp.gif
Got mine 2 months ago or else I would take advantage of this deal. Definitely great to have.

Yessir taking that to bestbuy and having them price match.. Then Imma give you that work pizzo :nerd:

Smh no real baseball game on X1 still
such a buzzkill man but their really isnt a big crowd for it in this market which is why i think noone stepped up to the plate yet for licenses. Although if its a good game i think it will sell pretty decently. 

my boy been telling me to cop a PS4 just for the show but to me that is a huge waste
Yessir taking that to bestbuy and having them price match.. Then Imma give you that work pizzo
nerd.gif
lets get it. havnt played ya since 2k14 i think lolol and thats when we was going at at it. that OKC KD gave ya the work. You gave me the work with the spurs i believe to 

nba 2k17 is free this weekend along with Rocket League maybe thats what it is ?

could also be you Gamesharing with a homie who DL it

as compared to live?

No as a basketball game in general 2k is trash. It's atrocious, it has had update after update which is crazy to have such large updates that affect gameplay this many months after it's intial release, that means the game was basically bones when they released it.

2k is horrible because they released a poorly made basketball game and had the state of mind that they are the only basketball game on the market so they can do that... which only shows how they don't care about the community that supports them. Myteam still crashes. IT STILL CRASHES... it's been years. 2k is horrible and they turned into what EA was... which is funny

Add that to they wack mycareer.... dry as* game...

I swear they make the game bad purposely so the next year they can do everything they were suppose to do and get praised for it.

as compared to live?
No as a basketball game in general 2k is trash. It's atrocious, it has had update after update which is crazy to have such large updates that affect gameplay this many months after it's intial release, that means the game was basically bones when they released it.

2k is horrible because they released a poorly made basketball game and had the state of mind that they are the only basketball game on the market so they can do that... which only shows how they don't care about the community that supports them. Myteam still crashes. IT STILL CRASHES... it's been years. 2k is horrible and they turned into what EA was... which is funny
well said also to add on just visit this sub reddit 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/

its a fun game but for those who copped on release day we pretty much tested this beta game for them. 11 patches in so far 

I agree, definitely think there needs to be more competition. It seems like nba 2k and ea madden seem like the same recycled game every year with some minor tweaks that's why I never get release date always best to wait until black Friday. There definitely needs to be more competition and more sports games made from competitors. bring back nba jam and nfl blitz! 
laugh.gif

well said also to add on just visit this sub reddit 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/

its a fun game but for those who copped on release day we pretty much tested this beta game for them. 11 patches in so far 

Whoa.

And I didn't even know about the vc ad blasts [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] what a joke...

11 patches I was gonna play the other night and didn't even find the game I didn't even care if someone stole it

Back
Top Bottom