Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Yeah not feelin this version of 2k. Was really hyped to try out franchise mode. Mygm is garbage the cutscenes for some reason just freezes the game everytime and i have to press dashboard button for it to unfreeze. So sticking with my league (og franchise mode) but still stutters after making any trades. But what pissed me off the most are these idiotic in game substitution and timeout fly menus. Who thought a a hexagon was better than the system they had in 2k15 or older?!?
And dont get me started on vc ads being blasted everywhere you go in 2k. Im glad i got to test this garbage out, saved me some money :lol: and is it me or are the graphics pretty crappy compared to 2k14?

Last edited:
2K devs should have never touched the substitutions menu

My brother hasn't touched the game since it's been out. I only play my career.

We used to play at least 3-4 games daily.

Have to pause the games to make subs. :smh:

Smh no real baseball game on X1 still

Not gonna happen as long as Sony owns The Show.
Nah that's not why. The baseball license isn't exclusive. It's just that it's not really worth paying for the license and developing a game every year. Like the Show may sell 1 million copies a year by being the only game on the market. If you introduce 3-4 more baseball games those sales go down. You may see the show sell 500k and MLB2k sell 400k etc. FIFA sells 10+ million copies easily and madden is also up there. NBA 2k sold 7 million. Having a baseball game just isn't worth it from the standpoint of a 2k or EA

Last edited:
Byke
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dunno what games to cop..was thinking FH3 and 2k and maybe NHL
Can't got wrong with the best rated racing game this gen.

Last edited:
I wonder if they're talking about Bethesda published games or developed games. The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein: The New Colossus could be 2 of those titles if we're talking about titles published by Bethesda.

i'd love me a new wolfenstein. never beat evil within tho. wasn't feeling it 
The new Wolfenstein was somewhat revealed at their last E3. It was listed within that code hacking intro or whatever you want to call it. I think it'should've called Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. I'd think it'd release this year or early 2018. TEW was a decent game but it could definitely improve. As of now, I'll buy a sequel at $40 or less.

I wonder if they're talking about Bethesda published games or developed games. The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein: The New Colossus could be 2 of those titles if we're talking about titles published by Bethesda.
Yeah that's what they need to elaborate on. Zenimax or Bethesda games. Because evil within 2 or something from tango is gonna happen. And wolfenstein is a lock like you said.

I kinda feel for Phil. Dude legit seems like a good dude who cares but there just doesn't seem to be a market for JRPGs on X1. 360 had some of the best ones last gen but they sold like trash.

View media item 2338738

Back
Top Bottom